INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quality Care new temporary phone numbers

3 posters

Go down

Quality Care new temporary phone numbers Empty Quality Care new temporary phone numbers

Post by sm1mex Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:04 am

For those who need this information Quality Care has 2 new temporary phone numbers until TelMex can get their permanent lines moved to the new location at the San Antonio Hospital campus.

Numbers are 332-785-0259.  332-050-4009.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret and Heem like this post

Back to top Go down

Quality Care new temporary phone numbers Empty Re: Quality Care new temporary phone numbers

Post by gringal Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:51 am

I have been trying those numbers repeatedly this morning with no success and a "no existe" message.
What are the current appointment desk phone numbers?

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Quality Care new temporary phone numbers Empty Re: Quality Care new temporary phone numbers

Post by sm1mex Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:58 am

Maybe they have their landline hooked back up. 376-766-1870. I have gotten through using the numbers above, but if they are busy they don't always answer so I keep trying.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:14 am

sm1mex wrote:Maybe they have their landline hooked back up.  376-766-1870.  I have gotten through using the numbers above, but if they are busy they don't always answer so I keep trying.

I have tried all the numbers plus the land line number you provided. I just tried it again. It rings and rings; then stops, then after a long pause, there is a message in Spanish which my skills aren't up to, and "hasta luego". Any better route? Thanks.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sm1mex Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:30 am

Maybe call your Dr. and ask him/her what is wrong with QC's phone numbers. They are cell numbers.

sm1mex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:37 am

the 0259 number for quality care is a whatsapp number so if they do not answer you can send them a message

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:45 am

My spouse stopped by the QC office on the Monday market shopping trip and made the appt. in person. He checked the number with Lety, who said the 0259 one was the best to use, though she was out of the office most of the morning. It will be good when they finally have a solid land line number again, though!

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down