INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Emergency Room... SAT, Riberas or Ajijic Hospital

3 posters

Go down

Best Emergency Room... SAT, Riberas or Ajijic Hospital Empty Best Emergency Room... SAT, Riberas or Ajijic Hospital

Post by Jubilacion Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:30 am

8 months in Lakeside and have never needed (or visited a Doctor). I may have a need to visit a local ER to assist with a burst hemroid issue if I can't get control of it and I will be Self-Paying since my Medigap won't cover me here after 60 days away from the States.

Of course I know SAT Hospital but the google reviews are all over the place? Riberas Hospital is new but don't show enough reviews for a sample to be very accurate; and Hospital Ajijic has a solid reputation and good reviews but I don't hear about it often? 

Besides having a Doctor who could have referred me (yes, I messed up by not establishing a relationship sooner) suggestions and opinions appreciated. Embarassed but TIA. Suspect

Jubilacion

Humor : Yes, please!

Back to top Go down

Best Emergency Room... SAT, Riberas or Ajijic Hospital Empty Re: Best Emergency Room... SAT, Riberas or Ajijic Hospital

Post by CanuckBob Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:34 pm

You can go to the Ajijic Clinic and see an on staff doctor for about $400p. The hospitals will be at least double that. I currently use Dra. Anna Flores (internist) at Quality care. She charges $900 pesos for a visit. I also use Dr. Hernández at Chapala Med. His prices are about the same.

CanuckBob
Humble Administrator
Humble Administrator

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.webs.com/

Jubilacion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Best Emergency Room... SAT, Riberas or Ajijic Hospital Empty Re: Best Emergency Room... SAT, Riberas or Ajijic Hospital

Post by slainte39 Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:41 pm

SA Hospital and Ajijic Clinic are both good but the hospital offers more services than the the clinic and is more expensive.
Riberas Hospital hasn´t been open long so that is the reason for little comment, whereas the SA Hospital has now been open 2 years.
It depends on what the procedures will be, but either the Ajijic Clinic or the SA Hospital are well run facilities.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Jubilacion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum