INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST “HEARING WELL” AUDIOLOGY CLINIC OPENED IN AJIJIC

3 posters

Go down

FIRST “HEARING WELL” AUDIOLOGY CLINIC OPENED IN AJIJIC   Empty FIRST “HEARING WELL” AUDIOLOGY CLINIC OPENED IN AJIJIC

Post by Plan B Sun Mar 06, 2022 10:25 am

FIRST “HEARING WELL” AUDIOLOGY CLINIC OPENED IN AJIJIC

LOCATED IN THE LAKE CHAPALA SOCIETY AND AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC
Gabriela Fons, the national coordinator of the Oír Bien Audiology Clinics, commented that the clinic will be a fixed point available to the public that will operate by appointment, with a schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:30 am to 4:00 pm.

In addition, thanks to a collaboration with the Starkey brand, for each purchase of a hearing aid at the clinic, another one will be donated, said Fons. The LCS and the Sistema para el Desarrollo Integral de las Familia (DIF) Chapala will be in charge of choosing the ideal person to receive it, who will also receive follow-up care for two years.

To schedule an appointment at «Oír Bien» the telephone number is 333-945-3267.
Plan B
Plan B
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

FIRST “HEARING WELL” AUDIOLOGY CLINIC OPENED IN AJIJIC   Empty Re: FIRST “HEARING WELL” AUDIOLOGY CLINIC OPENED IN AJIJIC

Post by gringal Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:21 am

Both my husband and I use hearing aids and used to go to Pollo.
We went to the new hearing facility and were impressed by the person running it. Better testing facility has been added in a new space. They specialize in Starkeys, but are willing to work on other brands.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

FIRST “HEARING WELL” AUDIOLOGY CLINIC OPENED IN AJIJIC   Empty Re: FIRST “HEARING WELL” AUDIOLOGY CLINIC OPENED IN AJIJIC

Post by MexicoPete Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:33 pm

I went to this new clinic, on one of the first days it was open at the LCS. One of my old hearing aids had failed.

The audiologist gave me a thorough examination and we decided that I should get new hearing aids. The brand I got was from Switzerland and called Phonak Aude'o M. All I know is that these new hearing aids work great and that I am going in for a final visit and possible, if needed, fine tuning, next week

As far as I know, they are working great. But an expert on the subject, I am not :)
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down