INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A shop that services oxygen concentrators

3 posters

Go down

A shop that services oxygen concentrators Empty A shop that services oxygen concentrators

Post by benjji Wed May 18, 2022 8:52 am

I need a shop that can service an oxygen concentrator. Someone other than Lakeside Med.....thanks.

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

A shop that services oxygen concentrators Empty Re: A shop that services oxygen concentrators

Post by Carry Bean Wed May 18, 2022 9:16 am

Lety at Quality Care gave me this info when I enquired about an oxygen concentrator. They rent them so I assume they service them as well.

Meraki Center
376-690-7462
331 115 9615

Jorge Contreras

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

ferret and benjji like this post

Back to top Go down

A shop that services oxygen concentrators Empty Re: A shop that services oxygen concentrators

Post by benjji Wed May 18, 2022 9:51 am

Thanks for the lead...the telephone numbers don't seem to work for this place....can you tell me where he is located?

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed May 18, 2022 9:59 am

I think it’s in the complex where Quality Care is back behind the Coffee Shop facing the Carretera. I triple checked the phone numbers and those are what Lety gave me. You could give her a call and tell her Ginger passed the info to you and ask her to check those numbers.
766-1870

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by benjji Wed May 18, 2022 10:14 am

Letty did give me the correct number and I did speak with Jr.....he will call me back at 1:00 ....maybe. I knew of the old location but theyv have moved and a new shop has rented their old location....maybe they will share the new location when he calls back and I will put it on this site to help others.

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed May 18, 2022 10:28 am

Post the correct phone number as well.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by BisbeeGal Wed May 18, 2022 10:37 am

Meraki moved to the top of Aquiles Serdan #11A at the carretera, right across from (to the west) the other medical supply shop.

Here is their sign including phone numbers.A shop that services oxygen concentrators Merak10
BisbeeGal
BisbeeGal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean and ferret like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed May 18, 2022 11:44 am

Wow, Lety really gave me wrong phone numbers. Looks like this place might be the answer to Fred’s wife’s issues.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Wed May 18, 2022 11:49 am

One of the numbers given to me is what’s on their Facebook page but their website doesn’t work.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by benjji Wed May 18, 2022 12:26 pm

I well report back on the quality of their service and the cost. These units need servicing every two years or else they start to lose the ability to produce enough liters of air.

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by benjji Wed May 18, 2022 2:19 pm

They arrived in Jocotepec, a day early and brought me a loner unit. Polite, no english....will provide a factura and repair should take one day....maybe. This is a great service for people with our problem....thanks.

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by benjji Fri May 20, 2022 1:28 pm

OK...I promised a review of this service and here it is:
Location is actually across the street from Vinos America and the next to the new Pet Shop. They speak some english...enough for most ex-pats. They pick up and deliver in a timely matter and they are good at repairs and servicing the units. They will take credit cards or cash and they don't expect payment until you are satisfied. My two units were rated for 5 liters of 02 but could only produce 3-4 on most days and if they were kept cool and now they easily push out the full 5 liters......we are delighted.
Questions? Ask away.....

Fred

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

CanuckBob, Carry Bean and ferret like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by benjji Fri May 20, 2022 8:35 pm

FYI....the owner is a 40 yr old Mexican....he received a heart transplant last year and is delighted to talk about the experience and his life today......His doctor is in Guadalajara and this operation is now a regular event as well as successful......this man is good at what he does, loves life and earns every peso with class!

benjji
Share Holder
Share Holder

Carry Bean, Irish Gal and ferret like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down