INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mustard bandit back again - Soriana in Chapala

5 posters

Go down

Mustard scam - Mustard bandit back again - Soriana in Chapala Empty Mustard bandit back again - Soriana in Chapala

Post by simpsca Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:46 am

I just saw this on Chapala.com so be on the look out;

Here we go again:

My husband was at Soriana today, shopping for milk, at the back of the store. He was approached by a woman who asked him something in Spanish. When he got through to her that he didn't speak Spanish and she moved on, a man on his other side called his attention to a mustard-y mess all over his pants. Another man appeared, offering to help and followed Don into the bathroom.
Don said that he wasn't in the bathroom 30 seconds when he realized that someone was getting into the pocket on his cargo pants that contained his wallet. He grabbed the guys wrist, made him drop the wallet, and shoved him into a stall. Perp #1 fled and Don let #2 go so he could work on his pants. The pocket on the pants was buttoned, so the guy was skilled enough to get it open and get the wallet out.

The incident was reported to Soriana management, who appeared unconcerned.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Mustard scam - Mustard bandit back again - Soriana in Chapala Empty Re: Mustard bandit back again - Soriana in Chapala

Post by CanuckBob Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Well I hope they ketchup with him............ Beer
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Mustard scam - Mustard bandit back again - Soriana in Chapala Empty Re: Mustard bandit back again - Soriana in Chapala

Post by oncesubtle Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:26 pm

.....and give him a basting. Mustard scam - Mustard bandit back again - Soriana in Chapala 169387
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:04 pm

You guys!
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Chapalagringa Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:03 am

Don isn't a small man, he's big!

Last edited by Chapalagringa on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:16 am

Wow - and my friend who they got his credit cards and money out of his wallet the Gallerias mall is a big man also. Imagine they are not afraid to pick on a big man! And I doubt a woman could have knocked it out of their hands.

Carolyn
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by SusieSunshine Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:42 am

CanuckBob wrote:Well I hope they ketchup with him............ Beer

Very Happy

I've wondered why the Mexican women hide such obvious items (like big square cell phones and cigarette boxes) in their bras. Maybe you big guys should start wearing bras? razberry

SusieSunshine
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down