INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smart Phone Friendly Web Forum a Question for C Bob

4 posters

Go down

Smart Phone Friendly Web Forum a Question for C Bob Empty Smart Phone Friendly Web Forum a Question for C Bob

Post by espíritu del lago Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:04 pm

I posted this this earlier today. I wanted to know, and I am sure we other smartphone users on the forums also..

by espíritu del lago Today at 8:34 am

I think too many people put to much emphasis on grammar and spelling. For example when using my android some forums are not configured and it is very difficult to make proper replies in spelling given the space allotted.

Bob, is this forum android friendly? I went to a couple of different forums I frequent and some were and some were not. I know TOB has an option for mobile viewing.

So a question for you is do you have any plans to add mobile viewing option on Inside Lakeside?

Last edited by espíritu del lago on Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited for grammar Nazis)
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Smart Phone Friendly Web Forum a Question for C Bob Empty Re: Smart Phone Friendly Web Forum a Question for C Bob

Post by CanuckBob Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:44 pm

This forum is already smart phone capable. When I access it with my Iphone it says "mobile version" and looks completely different. You can change to "classic version" if you scroll down to the bottom and click the link. When you access it on your android if it is in classic version scroll to the bottom and it will probably let you change it to mobile version.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Smart Phone Friendly Web Forum a Question for C Bob Empty Re: Smart Phone Friendly Web Forum a Question for C Bob

Post by espíritu del lago Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks C-Bob!!! That would be from the home page ....Correct?
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Correct. At the bottom of the home page.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:01 pm

TY...
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by albertrv Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Love for you to have a look at our community site if you haven't already and let me know what you find. www.lagunachapala.com

I've seen it on an Ipad and it works and looks great but never have had the chance on a smart phone. the site is written in a programing language that is supposed to be mobile friends but one never knows.

Thanks.....
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:12 pm

Not a prob Albert. But it'll be tomorrow got some work right now!. Appreciate it!. I had forgotten the website name..

C. Bob I logged in and see every thing but the octagon?????? scratch
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Strange. Trying logging out and in again. I see it all on my phone.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:44 pm

CanuckBob wrote:This forum is already smart phone capable. When I access it with my Iphone it says "mobile version" and looks completely different. You can change to "classic version" if you scroll down to the bottom and click the link. When you access it on your android if it is in classic version scroll to the bottom and it will probably let you change it to mobile version.

Bob, since I am a taco shy of a combo plate....will my smart phone still work...LMAO Blackeye Blackeye eriously, where, wear can one, won go for user help....on smart phones Blackeye
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:56 pm

Mr. Google can help you find out just about anything you need to know about your phone. What's the problem with it?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:33 am

One thing to add is that currently you can only browse on the mobile version. You can't post. If you want to post you have to switch to the "classic version".
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Albert, the site look great.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by albertrv Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks for us having a look and letting me know. Ellen is using all of the latest of everything designing a new website when but one just never knows.
albertrv
albertrv
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.lagunachapala.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down