INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car insurance

4 posters

Go down

Car insurance Empty Car insurance

Post by Intercasa Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:51 pm

Well, accidents happen. I've had the pleasure of helping in 2 recent car accidents, well actually 3 of them and all auto insurers are not created equally.

So far, in my experience AXA, ANA and Qualitas seem to be the best in the event of an accident. Other insurers offer limited coverage and that can run out quick. Limited coverage can lead to problems down the road. Here in Mexico if there is an accident someone will probably go to jail. Limited coverage may inhibit your ability to post a bond to remain free.

Many agents sell policies that make them the most money, not necessarily the ones that provide the wides range of coverage and this really matters where accidents are a criminal offense and you don't want to be in a Mexican jail.

Once again, being cheap can have you winding up in jail. For a little extra or simply reviewing your policy can allow you to choose the best policy for you and avoid problems as that is the real reason you buy insurance in the first place.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Car insurance Empty Re: Car insurance

Post by Rolly Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 pm

I had AXA when I T-boned a taxi. They were great, no problem at all. And my rate didn't go up when I renewed.

When I junked my pickup, they promptly refunded half my premium.

Good guys!
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Parker Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:58 pm

We are also true believers in AXA. We’re running somewhere around $300K on medical and they still continue to pay. Granted it’s very obvious of my condition but they stepped up. Our agent is absolutely the best (Jesus Tejeda) and being so we’re trying to do the best we can for this company. What comes around, goes around.

Parker
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : WDWA none

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Phillips Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:39 am

Lewis and Lewis are brokers for "Qualitas Compania de Seguros, S.A. de C.V., the company that insures more vehicles in Mexico than any other! Represented by Lewis and Lewis Insurance Agency, the Qualitas Agent and Broker of Mexican Insurance that insures more Tourist Vehicles with Qualitas than any other."

The above quote is from their web page - not my endorsement, even though they have been our Mexican auto insurer for the past 10 years. We've never had a claim.

Bill Phillips
Bill Phillips
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Trent Lakes Ont. in the summer - Chula Vista in the winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum