INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally, a sensible article about danger at the border

3 posters

Go down

Finally, a sensible article about danger at the border Empty Finally, a sensible article about danger at the border

Post by bobnliz Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:56 pm

I found this article on the San Carlos forum. Briefly, it states that the danger at the border is way overblown, and then gives the facts to back it up.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37493275/ns/world_news-americas/

I think it's a pretty good article. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Finally, a sensible article about danger at the border Empty Re: Finally, a sensible article about danger at the border

Post by Rolly Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:09 pm

The article is talking about the USA side of the border, not the Mexican side where hell still reigns.
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

Finally, a sensible article about danger at the border Empty Re: Finally, a sensible article about danger at the border

Post by bobnliz Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Granted Rolly, but according to the media, it's not even safe on the US side.
Neither ourselves or our friends encountered any problems traveling down and back this last winter. Lizzy

Last edited by bobnliz on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:24 pm

My concern has always been...well recently anyway..AFTER I cross the border. I've never worried about going through Texas or Arizona. It's the stretch from Nuevo Laredo to Monterrey..that makes me cautious.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 pm

We had no problems on either side of the border. In fact,we found a good deal of paranoia NOB that wasn't apparent SOB. A lot fewer people were coming down, and that had them a lot more worried than the cartels. Actually, there appears to be more crime at Lakeside than in and around Guaymas/San Carlos.
Sheesh! We had a murder/suicide here in Salida last week. First murder in a couple of years or more, and we have fewer people than San Carlos. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down