INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from a new gal "almost" in town

3 posters

Go down

Hi from a new gal "almost" in town Empty Hi from a new gal "almost" in town

Post by holly Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:23 pm

I'm Holly and we usually go to PV. I was reading some pretty bizarre stuff on the Vallarta scene and they gave the link to this forum. Glad to be here! It got really wierd..well that's not exactly the word..but it said that the main attacker there was barred from here. I finally feel like I can post something without being attacked or made to look beyond stupid. Hey..if I ask a question...it's because I DON'T know the answer and want to!

In any case..PV is pretty much all we know. Can anyone give a little more info on life at Lake Chapala....Like right now you couldn't pay me enough to stay in PV...just too damn hot and humid and we're looking for a "getaway" that we could go to in the summertime. Any infor or reccomendations would be hugely appreciated.

Holly

holly

Back to top Go down

Hi from a new gal "almost" in town Empty Re: Hi from a new gal "almost" in town

Post by oncesubtle Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Hola Holly,

When are you coming to lakeside and how long will you be here? In what area are you staying? What are your interests?

We are just entering our rainy season, most everyone's favorite time of year as the rains cool, clean and turn the vegetation every shade of green. Lots of norte Americano types live here and most are retired. Lots of clubs and groups to get involved in and basically a very safe place to live.

The locals are and friendly and life is easy in this very kicked-back part of Mexico.

P.S I sent you a PM (private message).
oncesubtle
oncesubtle

Humor : After 2nd cup of coffee

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:29 pm

How old are you? PV has a younger crowd, more party scene and more gay scene, here it is older folks in general except me, I'm a freak and all here will agree!
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by holly Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Thanks oncesubtle, kind of like the NW (East side of the mountains in Washington in spring)....without the snow. Very Happy It all sounds very inviting. He's been talking a little about Costa Rica but if something happens...you can drive home from Mexico!

We're in the pre planning stage ...that is I'm planning and I'll clue him in later cheers

We're in our early fifties and could retire in Mexico although it might be a little tight. That's why I was asking about opening a business.

holly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down