INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexconnect Forum Postings

+3
CanuckBob
Rolly
johninajijic
7 posters

Go down

Mexconnect Forum Postings Empty Mexconnect Forum Postings

Post by johninajijic Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:17 pm

Bob - Seems like you have the most popular "optional" forum. Crapola.com or should we rename it Commie.com is where the newbies congregate.

Mexconnect hasn't had a posting in 3 days!!!
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Mexconnect Forum Postings Empty Re: Mexconnect Forum Postings

Post by Rolly Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Mexconnect hasn't had a posting in 3 days!!!.
John, that is not true.
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:45 pm

johninajijic wrote:Bob - Seems like you have the most popular "optional" forum. Crapola.com or should we rename it Commie.com is where the newbies congregate.

I have seen new posts at MexConnect. You must be referring to just the Jalisco section or something. Unfortunately we are a probably a little to "harsh" for some of the newbies over here.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Sorry, I was just referring to the Jalisco section. My bad.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:17 pm

CanuckBob wrote:
johninajijic wrote:Bob - Seems like you have the most popular "optional" forum. Crapola.com or should we rename it Commie.com is where the newbies congregate.

I have seen new posts at MexConnect. You must be referring to just the Jalisco section or something. Unfortunately we are a probably a little to "harsh" for some of the newbies over here.
I like mexconnect,CB you have a point about the newbies,I lurked here for awhile before jumping into the fray,eventually I just had to respond to some of John's assinine posts and so here I am.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:56 pm

Yeah this board is more for those with some actual field experience and a thick hide. This is OK I suppose because some of the "Aunt Bea's" on TOB kind of make me queasy.....jajaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:59 am

CanuckBob wrote:Yeah this board is more for those with some actual field experience and a thick hide. This is OK I suppose because some of the "Aunt Bea's" on TOB kind of make me queasy.....jajaja.

God thats an understatement.
LOL
Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:46 am

I think people tend to forget what a resource MexConnect is and tend to think of it as a forum only. As a forum, it does have one of the largest searchable data bases going back many years. While it does provide one with a grasp of the many changes Mexico has gone through over the years, it is often apparent that some readers fail to take into account the dates on postings.

As for the other resource segments of MexConnect which I refer to as the "magazine", there is some fantastic articles on numerous topics. Whenever, we are planning to visit a new area, I go to pertinent articles that provide some excellent background info that assist me in grasping what a particular area has to offer.

I know that John considers Ajijic to be the "center of the Mexican Universe" but I consider the information found in other segments to be invaluable in expanding our overall knowledge of a vast and diverse Country.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:36 am

CheenaGringo wrote:I think people tend to forget what a resource MexConnect is and tend to think of it as a forum only. As a forum, it does have one of the largest searchable data bases going back many years. While it does provide one with a grasp of the many changes Mexico has gone through over the years, it is often apparent that some readers fail to take into account the dates on postings.

As for the other resource segments of MexConnect which I refer to as the "magazine", there is some fantastic articles on numerous topics. Whenever, we are planning to visit a new area, I go to pertinent articles that provide some excellent background info that assist me in grasping what a particular area has to offer.

I know that John considers Ajijic to be the "center of the Mexican Universe" but I consider the information found in other segments to be invaluable in expanding our overall knowledge of a vast and diverse Country.

From a computer standpoint it is a very well run website and forums.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:26 am

Well said, CheenaG. IMO, Mexconnect is for those interested in all of Mexico, Chapala.com for those who need to find a frying pan, a pup or a shoe repair shop, and this one for those who want to vent, have a laugh, talk about politics or give their inner demons a platform. Each of these has its place.

None of them is a substitute for engaging in real life: projects, sports, volunteer work, business, the arts, writing or anything else that keeps us from stagnating. Nothing worse than an old fart or fartess with nothing to do but beetch and complain while they wait for the Reaper.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down