INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My opening round of questions concerning moving to the area

+21
lunateak
RoofBob
Lady Otter Latté
lapurafelicidad
pennyjean1
Marisyl
merry
Luisa
johninajijic
ferret
Sideways
Rolly
CheenaGringo
CanuckBob
hockables
juanrey
Hensley
David
fastrak
gringal
LMarkoya
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My opening round of questions concerning moving to the area - Page 3 Empty Re: My opening round of questions concerning moving to the area

Post by RoofBob Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:49 am

pennyjean1 wrote:When I get there I want to rent a larger home and use some of the rooms to rent to tourists.  Is that ok?
Yes, it's more than o.k and can be very profitable. Getting legal and paying taxes is easy and cheap. Just remember the old adage, location-location-location for highest returns.

RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

My opening round of questions concerning moving to the area - Page 3 Empty Re: My opening round of questions concerning moving to the area

Post by pennyjean1 Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:55 am

Is there child care available in ajijic? (Yes, me, again - not trolling)

pennyjean1

Humor : humorous

Back to top Go down

Post by lunateak Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:04 am

Most abuelas provide daycare lakeside. Very Happy 
lunateak
lunateak
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:14 pm

pennyjean1 wrote:When I get there I want to rent a larger home and use some of the rooms to rent to tourists.  Is that ok?
I don't see why it wouldn't be as long as you let your prospective landlord know that you're planning on subletting out rooms in their house to tourists and of course getting the proper permits and paying the required taxes,etc.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:52 pm

In addition to what viajero says.
There is no shortage of "B & B's" at lakeside.  You would just have to market and promote.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pumita Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:12 am

pennyjean1 wrote:Is there child care available in ajijic?  (Yes, me, again - not trolling)
Yes there is, there are a few schools and kindergardens that provide child care in the morning.

Pumita

Back to top Go down

Post by pamarie Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:59 pm

What does trolling mean? Sorry I'm not all that savvy with the term. I'm a newbie on here as a matter of fact a newbie at signing up to participate in a forum ever and I've had some of these same members on here coming back with negative comments about things I ask or say and I just wonder why anyone that doesn't like what a new member is asking or saying why not just ignore them if you don't like it. Why go into such a mistrusting and negative attack on a new person. what are you really gaining by acting this way? I personally just have started using the great FOE button to not have them post to me because I'm here to learn and gain insights not be challenged or to argue points. So for newbies just know there are some folks on here that really do care to help and are wonderful members full of great advice and just use that foe button if you are finding you get offended by one that is constantly challenging you or adding in negative unnessary comments.

pamarie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3