INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another 12 kidnapped escaped naked in Tala!!!

3 posters

Go down

Another 12 kidnapped escaped naked in Tala!!!   Empty Another 12 kidnapped escaped naked in Tala!!!

Post by Chapalagringa Tue May 08, 2012 9:39 pm

http://jalisco.milenio.com/cdb/doc/noticias2011/68c70dbded98d329a3002da32bb12cc2

12 nude men fled on foot to a tortillaria and asked for help this morning around 8:30 a.m.. The "safe" house is the home of a single woman who had cars coming day and night. She told a neighbor, when asked, that the men were her suiters. The neighbor remains anonymous for their own safety.

Chapalagringa
Chapalagringa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : all natural

Back to top Go down

Another 12 kidnapped escaped naked in Tala!!!   Empty Re: Another 12 kidnapped escaped naked in Tala!!!

Post by Traveller Tue May 08, 2012 10:17 pm

And here's another news story claiming 8 victims were rescued.
http://www.oem.com.mx/laprensa/notas/n2534078.htm
I suspect these are just three widely varying descriptions of the same incident. Maybe tomorrow there will be some indication of what really happened. There's supposed to be some names of the rescued showing up on Facebook "Por Una Ribera Sin Violencia" but I can't find them. Of course I don't speak Spanish which doesn't make it easy! I've been praying for Mario's son and I heard there were police at Mario's place today but then there were also rumours of 3 bodies found in Ajijic today. So whether the police were bringing good news or bad, I don't know. But I am very happy for the escapees, whoever they are.
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Another 12 kidnapped escaped naked in Tala!!!   Empty Re: Another 12 kidnapped escaped naked in Tala!!!

Post by Ricardo Tue May 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Traveller wrote:
And here's another news story claiming 8 victims were rescued.
http://www.oem.com.mx/laprensa/notas/n2534078.htm
I suspect these are just three widely varying descriptions of the same incident. Maybe tomorrow there will be some indication of what really happened. There's supposed to be some names of the rescued showing up on Facebook "Por Una Ribera Sin Violencia" but I can't find them. Of course I don't speak Spanish which doesn't make it easy! I've been praying for Mario's son and I heard there were police at Mario's place today but then there were also rumours of 3 bodies found in Ajijic today. So whether the police were bringing good news or bad, I don't know. But I am very happy for the escapees, whoever they are.
The only definite reference I could find on the FB page to a rescued kidnap victim from Ajijic was one Jose Sánchez, who I believe was not even among the list of missing persons posted there.

Ricardo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Traveller Tue May 08, 2012 11:08 pm

Yes, he is listed. This is copied directly from the site. The first part is visible: you have to click on "read more" to get the full post.

DICEN NUESTRAS AUTORIDADES QUE NUESTRO INDICE DE VIOLENCIA NO ES TAN ALTO PARA QUE ENTRE OTRA AUTORIDAD COMPETENTE A PATRULLAR,ASI QUE HABRA QUE PREGUNTARLE CUANTAS PERSONAS MAS TIENEN QUE DESAPARECER PARA QUE AMERITE ENTRAR UNA AUTORIDAD COMPETENTE A LA IRIBERA????

OREMOS POR ESTOS CHAVOS

-GUSTAVO MARTINEZ (AJIJIC)
-CARLOS MARTINEZ DELGADO (AJIJIC)
-ABEL PAZ ENCISO (SAN ANTONIO TLAYACAPAN)
-JOSE SANCHEZ (AJIJIC)
-LUIS SANDOVAL CAMARENA (CHAPALA)
-MIGUEL MATA BARRAGAN (CHAPALA)
- JONATHAN DANIEL MARTINEZ (CHAPALA) MENOR
-PEDRO ISAI DEL TORO (SAN JUAN COSALA) MENOR
-ARMANDO GABRIEL TORO VERDIA (SAN JUAN COSALA)
-LILIANA TORO VERDIA (SAN JUAN COSALA) MENOR

Y DICEN QUE OCUPAMOS MAS VIOLENCIA PARA QUE ENTRE OTRA AUTORIDAD COMPETENTE PARA ESTOS CASOS?

If you check the posts from Sunday, his photo is there too.
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down