INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excellent Medical-Therapeutic Massage

2 posters

Go down

Excellent Medical-Therapeutic Massage Empty Excellent Medical-Therapeutic Massage

Post by simpsca Fri May 25, 2012 6:51 pm

I'm going to a trained, licensed therapeutic and medical masseuse in Roca Azul. She is licensed in Arizona and takes the required courses there each year to keep her license current. She does not do relaxing massage but she does the best massage I've ever had. She has the proper massage table and uses a laser (similar to ultrasound) if you have muscle spasms. All the proper equipment. If you need to get your back straightened out (or have other injuries) call Loretta for an appointment at (387) 763-0438 or email her at lspatton.spidle@yahoo.com and you can say Carolyn recommended her. She is in Roca Azul but well worth the drive. Reasonable prices.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Excellent Medical-Therapeutic Massage Empty Re: Excellent Medical-Therapeutic Massage

Post by Ms.Thang Sat May 26, 2012 11:22 am

There are some great masseuse people in this area but my favorite, by far, is the multi-talented Pat Hudson in Ajijic. She is AMAZING. She also has top notch equipment and a soothing, warm and wonderful work space.

Pat is a very special person and if any of your pain is related to stress or problems of a personal nature you will find that she is a great counselor as well. I went for a massage during a particularly stressful family crisis and ended up spilling my guts...walked out a new person.

Pat has a true gift and she will often know things about you before you tell her. She won't push this on you though.

Pat is a true "Experience". And she is fully licensed to work in Mexico. Prices are VERY reasonable.

http://holisticmassage.vpweb.com/

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down