INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still reporting break-ins here or on lakesidecrimetracker.com?

+2
ferret
barefootcontessa22
6 posters

Go down

Still reporting break-ins here or on lakesidecrimetracker.com? Empty Still reporting break-ins here or on lakesidecrimetracker.com?

Post by barefootcontessa22 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 pm

A friend who is renting in Lower LaFloresta had a break-in yesterday. (I have encouraged her to post here and on lakesidecreimetracker.com but don't know if/when she will, so I wanted to get the word out.)

As I understand it, she was gone from the home but her dog was inside. Burglars broke the lock on sliding glass doors at the back of the house and entered the property. A locked closet (owner's closet) was broken into and gone through; my friend doesn't know if anything was taken from that closet.

Her laptop was taken; numerous items beside the laptop were NOT taken (Kindle, GPS, camera) although a pillow case had been stripped from a pillow and was in the area. Apparently when she got home the burglary was in process and the burglar ran off without all the loot.

The agency from whom she rented the house was contacted and they sent the police to the house.

That's all I know at this time; hopefully my friend will post additional details. I also reported this on lakesidecrimetracker.com. I noticed on lakesidecrimetracker.com that there had been some recent incidences in La Floresta and also this means of entry, breaking the lock on sliding glass doors at the back of the house.

barefootcontessa22

Back to top Go down

Still reporting break-ins here or on lakesidecrimetracker.com? Empty Re: Still reporting break-ins here or on lakesidecrimetracker.com?

Post by ferret Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:11 pm

Thanks for the heads up. If this happened to us, I would be posting it everywhere...can't ever have too much information to protect yourselves.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Still reporting break-ins here or on lakesidecrimetracker.com? Empty Re: Still reporting break-ins here or on lakesidecrimetracker.com?

Post by Chico Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:19 pm

[quote="ferret"]Thanks for the heads up. If this happened to us, I would be posting it everywhere...can't ever have too much information to protect yourselves.
[/quote

I'm with you Ferret. Seems like lower La Floresta gets more than its share of hits. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:21 pm

Chico wrote:
ferret wrote:Thanks for the heads up. If this happened to us, I would be posting it everywhere...can't ever have too much information to protect yourselves.

I'm with you Ferret. Seems like lower La Floresta gets more than its share of hits. chico

Not gated. Only roving patrols. Easy entrance/exit. Always been like that. Certain areas get hit more than others, but at random.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by merry Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:26 pm

Chico wrote:Seems like lower La Floresta gets more than its share of hits. chico

It's the same reason they rob banks - because that's where the money is.

Merry

merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:32 pm

That is why LA is the bank robbery capital, easy access to getaway routes, same in lower La Floresta and Chapala Haciendas
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down