INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Life Planning

Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Post Life Planning

Post by SunsetKid on 24/06/12, 11:06 am

Any one have a recommendation for a doctor Lakeside(one that will do a death certificate) that I can use as a personal doctor on the LCS Post Life Planning sheet?
SunsetKid
SunsetKid
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 184
Join date : 2011-07-21
Location : Ajijic
Humor : Bill Maher/Chevy Chase/Life in general

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by David on 24/06/12, 11:40 am

Dr. Juan Pablo. He posts here. His office is in Chapala. None better.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5003
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Ajijic
Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by johninajijic on 24/06/12, 11:58 am

David wrote:Dr. Juan Pablo. He posts here. His office is in Chapala. None better.

David says none better, his opinion. This guy didn't exist until this forum. I've been here 11 years and never heard of him until this forum.

I highly recommend Dr. Alfredo Rodriguez of the Ajijic clinic. His son is a good Dr there too. Always reachable by cell phone.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3850
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 76
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by David on 24/06/12, 12:07 pm

I'm speaking from personal experience with Dr. Juan Pablo and having fired 3 other Drs. lakeside before I found him.

The fact that John hadn't heard of him is meaningless. There are many things John has not heard of and many more that he doesn't know. John's recommendation of Dr. Rodriguez is simply his opinion which he's entitled to. He's not however entitled to my personal facts and history with Dr. Juna Pablo.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5003
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Ajijic
Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by johninajijic on 24/06/12, 12:10 pm

David wrote:I'm speaking from personal experience with Dr. Juan Pablo and having fired 3 other Drs. lakeside before I found him.

The fact that John hadn't heard of him is meaningless. There are many things John has not heard of and many more that he doesn't know. John's recommendation of Dr. Rodriguez is simply his opinion which he's entitled to. He's not however entitled to my personal facts and history with Dr. Juna Pablo.

And it's simply your opinion of Dr. Juan Pablo. Maybe you can explain why I know of every other Doctor except for him.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3850
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 76
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by CanuckBob on 24/06/12, 12:28 pm

Just because you haven't heard of someone doesn't mean they are not good John. probably quite the opposite......jajajaja. My wife and I both use Dr. Juan and have been quite satisfied with him.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Humble Administrator
Humble Administrator

Posts : 18403
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 57
Location : Lake Chapala (from Vancouver)
Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by martygraw on 24/06/12, 12:34 pm

John, you realy don't want anyone to answere that, do you?
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 81
Location : Jocotepec

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by viajero on 24/06/12, 12:38 pm

johninajijic wrote:
David wrote:Dr. Juan Pablo. He posts here. His office is in Chapala. None better.

David says none better, his opinion. This guy didn't exist until this forum. I've been here 11 years and never heard of him until this forum.

John you are the dumbest sob I've ever come across and I've come across quite a few.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5755
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : San Pedro de los Saguaros
Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by johninajijic on 24/06/12, 12:41 pm

viajero wrote:
johninajijic wrote:
David wrote:Dr. Juan Pablo. He posts here. His office is in Chapala. None better.

David says none better, his opinion. This guy didn't exist until this forum. I've been here 11 years and never heard of him until this forum.

John you are the dumbest sob I've ever come across and I've come across quite a few.

Got anything nice to post, if not button it up. Are you looking in the mirror?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3850
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 76
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by RoofBob on 24/06/12, 01:09 pm

While we're on the subject of (post) Life Planning John, maybe you could rent one. Hey, how about one that included a brain! Wouldn't that be nice?


Last edited by RoofBob on 24/06/12, 01:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Itchy trigger finger)
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 828
Join date : 2012-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by johninajijic on 24/06/12, 01:22 pm

RoofBob wrote:While we're on the subject of (post) Life Planning John, maybe you could rent one. Hey, how about one that included a brain! Wouldn't that be nice?

Say anything you want. It just rolls off my shoulders. I've been around here longer than most of the jerks that post on here and do more for all people and our Condo than any of these selfish, self centered jerks. I can't imagine how their wives put up with them. Maybe they're just like them.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3850
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 76
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by David on 24/06/12, 01:43 pm

The OP wants a Dr. that will be there when he/she passes. Me too. That means a Dr. that will likely outlive me. I wanted a young Dr. with a recent education. Dr. Juan Pablo meets the requirement.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5003
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Ajijic
Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by David on 24/06/12, 01:47 pm

johninajijic wrote:
David wrote:I'm speaking from personal experience with Dr. Juan Pablo and having fired 3 other Drs. lakeside before I found him.

The fact that John hadn't heard of him is meaningless. There are many things John has not heard of and many more that he doesn't know. John's recommendation of Dr. Rodriguez is simply his opinion which he's entitled to. He's not however entitled to my personal facts and history with Dr. Juna Pablo.

And it's simply your opinion of Dr. Juan Pablo. Maybe you can explain why I know of every other Doctor except for him.

Because your mind is closed. You're really not aware of much that goes on Lakeside or Guadalajara and involved with even less. Get over to North Carolina, it's likely there's less going on and less to know there.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5003
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Ajijic
Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by Lady Otter Latté on 24/06/12, 01:48 pm

I am new to this forum. Can someone please tell me who is this johninajijic? If I have never heard of him before, does that mean he did not exist before this forum? Also, I am curious why someone spends so much of his time communicating with people he deems "selfish, self-centered jerks."
I would appreciate hearing from anyone who is not johninajijic because I don´t think self-reflection is his strong suit. Besides, he´s kind of rude.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 6657
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Chapala
Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by David on 24/06/12, 01:52 pm

John is the alter ego of a guy that's reputedly a mild-mannered, nice guy.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5003
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Ajijic
Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by Lady Otter Latté on 24/06/12, 01:57 pm

Why has he created this johninajijic persona? And, what does he get out of this character? Or is perhaps johninajijic the real person and the mild-mannered, nice guy the artificial person? See, this is confusing.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 6657
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Chapala
Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by johninajijic on 24/06/12, 02:01 pm

Lady Otter Latté wrote:Why has he created this johninajijic persona? And, what does he get out of this character? Or is perhaps johninajijic the real person and the mild-mannered, nice guy the artificial person? See, this is confusing.

Your post and your questions are confusing. I think you're quite confused. Are you another poster with a second identity?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3850
Join date : 2010-10-23
Age : 76
Location : West Ajijic
Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by Lady Otter Latté on 24/06/12, 02:20 pm

No. But, I can understand your confusion. As I said, I don´t think self-reflection is your strong suit.
Also, I do appreciate you not being rude. When you are rude, I read your post as if you are yelling. I don´t like yelling.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 6657
Join date : 2011-07-26
Location : Chapala
Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by Chico on 24/06/12, 03:48 pm

johninajijic wrote:
David wrote:Dr. Juan Pablo. He posts here. His office is in Chapala. None better.

David says none better, his opinion. This guy didn't exist until this forum. I've been here 11 years and never heard of him until this forum.

I highly recommend Dr. Alfredo Rodriguez of the Ajijic clinic. His son is a good Dr there too. Always reachable by cell phone.

We all offer our opinions, even you. Though you may think what you post is fact, it is truly an opinion. Will you never stop with your arrogance and disregard of what anyone else thinks, other than yourself? chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 511
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by Chico on 24/06/12, 03:54 pm

johninajijic wrote:
viajero wrote:
johninajijic wrote:
David wrote:Dr. Juan Pablo. He posts here. His office is in Chapala. None better.

David says none better, his opinion. This guy didn't exist until this forum. I've been here 11 years and never heard of him until this forum.

John you are the dumbest sob I've ever come across and I've come across quite a few.

Got anything nice to post, if not button it up. Are you looking in the mirror?

"Got anything nice to post,if not button it up". Your words. Please take your own advice now and in the future. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 511
Join date : 2012-05-30

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by merry on 24/06/12, 04:16 pm

David wrote:Dr. Juan Pablo. He posts here. His office is in Chapala. None better.

David, got any contact info? He sounds like a Good Guy(tm).

Merry

merry
merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 822
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Chapala-town

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by David on 24/06/12, 06:07 pm

Cell: 33-3141-3364
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5003
Join date : 2010-04-05
Location : Ajijic
Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by Abrria on 01/07/12, 11:00 am

I also suggest Dr. Lupita at the new clinic on the Libriamento behind the Pemex gas station and right next door to the car wash place. The receptionist's name is Anna and her direct phone is: 766-5154.

Buena suerte.

Abrria
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 141
Join date : 2010-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post Life Planning Empty Re: Post Life Planning

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum