INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr Juan Pablo: Saved Dr Mike's Life

+8
ferret
gringal
hockables
johninajijic
Chico
Rolly
CanuckBob
LaVida
12 posters

Go down

Dr Juan Pablo: Saved Dr Mike's Life Empty Dr Juan Pablo: Saved Dr Mike's Life

Post by LaVida Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:45 pm

Dr Mike suffered a heart attack and sustained head trauma on June 18 in Chapala. Bob's quick actions in getting Dr Pablo to the scene saved Dr Mike's life. Dr Pablo performed life saving surgery to stop the bleeding from two severed arteries. Dr. Pablo is a world class physician.

In speaking with our family, medical personnel in Phoenix, AZ complimented the advanced medical care available in Guadalajara.

Thank you to Bob and Dr Juan for saving my husband's life. Dr Mike leaves Chapala tomorrow for continued medical care in Phoenix.
LaVida
LaVida

Back to top Go down

Dr Juan Pablo: Saved Dr Mike's Life Empty Re: Dr Juan Pablo: Saved Dr Mike's Life

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:48 pm

WOW.......please give our best wishes to Dr. Mike.

And Bob, your lunch at Los Cinco Potrillos next week is on me. Muchos gracias for your quick action. You are the man..............

CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Dr Juan Pablo: Saved Dr Mike's Life Empty Re: Dr Juan Pablo: Saved Dr Mike's Life

Post by Rolly Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Johninwhereever, this is the doctor you claimed never to have heard of.
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:09 pm

Dr. Juan is my wife's and my doctor. We have been impressed with his concern and quality of care. He makes our doctors NOB seem like uncaring, money grubbing, SOB's.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Chico Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:13 pm

Probably, because most of them are. Kudos to Dr. Juan. Have never heard so many positives about any doctor at lakeside in over 7 years here. chico

Chico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:14 pm

LaVida wrote:Dr Mike suffered a heart attack and sustained head trauma on June 18 in Chapala. Bob's quick actions in getting Dr Pablo to the scene saved Dr Mike's life. Dr Pablo performed life saving surgery to stop the bleeding from two severed arteries. Dr. Pablo is a world class physician.

In speaking with our family, medical personnel in Phoenix, AZ complimented the advanced medical care available in Guadalajara.

Thank you to Bob and Dr Juan for saving my husband's life. Dr Mike leaves Chapala tomorrow for continued medical care in Phoenix.

I'm shocked at what happened to Dr. Mike and am so pleased to hear that Bob and Dr. Juan Pablo were there to save his life.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:16 pm

So very sorry to hear Dr Mike is down... wish him all the very best in his recovery....

Dr Juan practically saved my life as well.... worst case of food poisoning I ever had...
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Having had more opportunities than I would have wished to have contact with medical professionals in both the U.S. and Mexico, I can unequivocally say that the Mexican medical care is "caring", rather that being obsessed with a bottom line for their group practice. Something went very wrong in the U.S. at some point, and it is no wonder that their hospitals are way down the list for a "first world" country.

Haven't been to Dr. Juan Pablo, but he definitely sounds like one of the good guys.
Hope Dr. Mike is able to move here soon in good health. I met him, and he is another of the good guys.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Dr. Mike...hope you get back on your feet again soon! Thanks to Dr. Juan Pablo and Roofbob for taking such good care you.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:39 pm

My goodness yes. I may just try Dr Juan Pablo out myself. Roofbob, you definitely get my vote for caring and compassion.

Get well soon Dr. Mike, we miss you. La Vida, take care of yourself too.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:24 pm

LaVida wrote:Dr Mike suffered a heart attack and sustained head trauma on June 18 in Chapala. Bob's quick actions in getting Dr Pablo to the scene saved Dr Mike's life. Dr Pablo performed life saving surgery to stop the bleeding from two severed arteries. Dr. Pablo is a world class physician.

Thank you for the kudos LaVida, thanks to Candace, Cruz Roja and special thanks to your husband for staying so calm while every one else wasn't (and that's what probably saved his life)! We're looking forward to your move lakeside and trust he will heal quickly. Dr. Mike is a special guy and you are obviously very special lady, your community awaits.

And thanks for the free lunch offer Fearless, saving lives and rescuing damsels in distress is all in a day's retirement but one does hunger. And thanks ya'll for your kind words, Candace and I appreciate it.
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Did is fall a fall result in a heart related issue or heat stroke? I am so glad a potential death was averted.. Thanks to all who were calm and carried on !!!!!!!!

Last edited by espíritu del lago on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fychvj)
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by RoofBob Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:47 pm

Apparently it was heart as it was around 9:30 p.m..
RoofBob
RoofBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Thank you all....
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Good job, guys. JP's my doc too. He's the best diagnostician in the area, I believe.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down