INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chronic inflammation causes virtually all leading diseases

Go down

Chronic inflammation causes virtually all leading diseases Empty Chronic inflammation causes virtually all leading diseases

Post by drmike on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:19 am

Curcumin also known as Turmeric is the yellow spice which is usually added to Indian cooking. Its anti-inflammation and anti-cancer properties are well known. I used it for my patients in many cases of inflammation, to eliminate the causes of many diseases. It is easily found in health food stores as Curcumin, I suggest everyone keep a bottle on hand and take at least 1,800 mg of it daily.

http://naturalsociety.com/chronic-inflammation-causes-leading-diseases/#ixzz21J6HlFAt
drmike
drmike
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : yes

http://smarthealthchoices.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Chronic inflammation causes virtually all leading diseases Empty Re: Chronic inflammation causes virtually all leading diseases

Post by quiltbugj on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 pm

I try to eat so that I minimize inflammation. I've heard of tumeric for this. Is that in a pill form or can you add the spice to foods?
quiltbugj
quiltbugj
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Chronic inflammation causes virtually all leading diseases Empty Re: Chronic inflammation causes virtually all leading diseases

Post by kipissippi on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Yup.. you can get it is pill form. I ordered it after Dr Oz recommended it. Hmmmm... I hadn't thought about it but I just quit taking one BP and cut the other one in half because my blood pressure was so low! I wonder if the tumeric helped with that?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:37 pm

So is ginger.
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum