INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua)

3 posters

Go down

Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua) Empty Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua)

Post by Kiri Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:51 am

Our water problems are still ongoing; for weeks now! We now need to call for truck water delivery.

Does anyone know what the going rate for a truck load of 10 000 litres would be?

Thanks in advance...
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua) Empty Re: Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua)

Post by MtnButterfly Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:19 am

Sounds as though you live in the same place that we do. We don't pay for our water delivery as our rental agent takes care of all of that but we have been told that ours runs around 350 pesos for a fill. We have a small cistern so believe me that is causing a big problem with us. Looks like this could go on for a while. Hope they get it resolved soon or we may have to find another place to live. Pretty sad. This should be a pretty easy thing to resolve but apparently not. Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua) 87465
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua) Empty Re: Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua)

Post by johninajijic Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:37 am

Kiri wrote:Our water problems are still ongoing; for weeks now! We now need to call for truck water delivery.

Does anyone know what the going rate for a truck load of 10 000 litres would be?

Thanks in advance...

Where do you live, Villa Nova? Here's 2 names and yes it's 350 - 400 pesos and the Chapala company should deliver on Sunday.

WATER TRUCK - CHAPALA
Tel: 765 2725

WATER TRUCK
GIL ALDANA
Tel: 766 3753
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by MtnButterfly Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:03 am

My unfortunate situation is in Chula Vista Norte.
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiri Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:55 am

MtnButterfly wrote:My unfortunate situation is in Chula Vista Norte.

"Viewed to Be the Best"??? Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua) 661816 Finest Infrastructure... click link to get more info

Last edited by Kiri on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:05 am

Kiri wrote:

"Viewed to Be the Best"??? Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua) 661816 Finest Infrastructure...

Viewed to be the best? I guess you're joking. Who told you that lie? IMO, The best is Lomas de Ajijic, Las Salvias, Los Arroyos and Los Arroyos Sur. We rented up there 10 years ago and had no water once a week. I thought they had the infrastucture problems straigthened out. Yes or no?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua) Empty Chula Vista Norte: a case study in failed government oversight

Post by Kiri Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 am

johninajijic wrote:
Kiri wrote:

"Viewed to Be the Best"??? Water Truck Delivery (pipas de agua) 661816 Finest Infrastructure...

Viewed to be the best? I guess you're joking. Who told you that lie? IMO, The best is Lomas de Ajijic, Las Salvias, Los Arroyos and Los Arroyos Sur. We rented up there 10 years ago and had no water once a week. I thought they had the infrastucture problems straigthened out. Yes or no?

Click link to learn more... Chula Vista Norte: a case study in failed government oversight
Kiri
Kiri
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:38 am

Kiri wrote:
johninajijic wrote:
Kiri wrote:

Click link to learn more... Chula Vista Norte: a case study in failed government oversight

I had heard of this, but there is no way they can collect it. Let the Municipality absorb the cost.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MtnButterfly Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:26 pm

We hadn't seen this case study article before and appreciate the info. Even though the article is dated February 2012, the water problem has gotten nothing but worse. We've been fighting with it for months but has gotten out of control the past month. We are just renters but am sure that the owner has got to be up in arms about this whole water situation. What we had "heard" through the grapevine, is that the water was delivered to our tanks but the issue is that the pump is not functioning and needs to be replaced which they are refusing to do. Again, this is just what we had heard. Of course there could be more but we are not the only ones who are not happy with this situation.
MtnButterfly
MtnButterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:34 pm

MtnButterfly wrote:We hadn't seen this case study article before and appreciate the info. Even though the article is dated February 2012, the water problem has gotten nothing but worse. We've been fighting with it for months but has gotten out of control the past month. We are just renters but am sure that the owner has got to be up in arms about this whole water situation. What we had "heard" through the grapevine, is that the water was delivered to our tanks but the issue is that the pump is not functioning and needs to be replaced which they are refusing to do. Again, this is just what we had heard. Of course there could be more but we are not the only ones who are not happy with this situation.

Don't believe what you hear. What owner are you talking about? Everyone who owns property there is an "owner" whether it's a Fracc or a Condo. I don't know if it's a Fracc or a Condo, but if it's a condo, the people would be up in arms against the Board of Directors to fix the problem. It IS their responsibility to maintain everything in the condo.

And you still have that stupid system with tanks at the top of the hill? A bunch of dummies built that place. At one time the famous Perry March and his father were involved. What a lousy place to live under those conditions.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down