INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surcharge at the airport for Mexicana flights in Mexico

2 posters

Go down

Surcharge at the airport for Mexicana flights in Mexico Empty Surcharge at the airport for Mexicana flights in Mexico

Post by simpsca Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:32 pm

This is from the Informador newspaper - http://www.informado...aeropuertos.htm

GUADALAJARA , JALISCO ( 07/AGO/2010 ) .- El Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico (GAP) Reports that the fee will be charged directly for the Use of Airport ( TUA ) to passengers presenting companies tickets Mexicana, Mexicana Click, and Mexicana Link . Miguel Aliaga Gargollo spokesman states that in the case of the Guadalajara airport , the fare is the equivalent of $ 30 for international flights and 250 national pesos . The direct charges will apply from 16 August.

Domestically, the amount will be received only in pesos and credit or debit card firms Visa, Mastercard and American Express.

The payment of the TUA in the case of the other airlines the mechanism remains the same, implying that these companies add it in the total amount of the ticket price .

He notes that this applies to agree to the interests of the concessionaire of 12 airports in the Central-Pacific region , due to Mexicana Airlines has incurred a situation of bad loans.

Claims that it hopes for an early exit to the company's financial crisis , since their flight came to represent 30% of the contribution of the 12 TUA GAP terminals .

For tickets purchased , he says, the user must confirm their point of sale if made the payment of the TUA .

He asserts that it is important to the resolution could be achieved with the problem of the airline , since Mexicana and its subsidiaries operated 62 routes in the network of airports in the GAP , of which 32 were exclusive routes , so that is of great importance for a definition.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Surcharge at the airport for Mexicana flights in Mexico Empty Re: Surcharge at the airport for Mexicana flights in Mexico

Post by hockables Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 am

Mexicana & Aero Mex both provide terrific service... unlike most airlines, they are still service oriented!!

Only one complaint, and I'm not even sure if it's their fault...

I connected in LA onto Mexicana flight... wuz all over the place... when I finally did get to the right terminal, it ended up being a Delta Airlines Terminal... This big SOB wouldn't let us pass... kept saying " Back of the line " indicating the line with 600 or so people waiting to access 4 or 5 Delta flights... kept trying to explain to this assh*le that we were on Mexicana, and that the plane and my luggage were taking off in 20 minutes... fortunately Connie sorted it out... I wuz ready to belt him!!
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down