INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Border Patrol agent killed in Arizona

+8
johninajijic
brigitte
seisdedos
binky
gvprod
frkshnwa
CheenaGringo
rocky1
12 posters

Go down

Border Patrol agent killed in Arizona Empty Border Patrol agent killed in Arizona

Post by rocky1 Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:41 am

Condolences to the family and the border control family. Watched an amazing broadcast today, sorry can not seem to find the podcast but the jist was: the agent seemed to have read a preapproved prodcast, and then said, " I would like to say in my own statement that we were notified at 2am so it has made for very long day, but that day will never end to the wife who is waiting for a husband to come home who never will, or to the children waiting for a Dad who will never come home, we will find who ever did this and bring them to justice. .sorry I am sure I did not do justice to this broadcast. Hats off to the agent for such a heartfelt message

rocky1

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol agent killed in Arizona Empty Re: Border Patrol agent killed in Arizona

Post by CheenaGringo Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 pm

"Mexican troops arrest 2 in killing of U.S. border agent"

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/03/14206322-mexican-troops-arrest-2-in-killing-of-us-border-agent?lite

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol agent killed in Arizona Empty Re: Border Patrol agent killed in Arizona

Post by frkshnwa Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:22 pm

Looks like it was perhaps "friendly fire".

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/05/14247384-friendly-fire-killed-border-patrol-agent-sources-tell-nbc-news?lite
frkshnwa
frkshnwa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Location : Ajijic, Jalisco & Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (From Washington State)

Back to top Go down

Post by gvprod Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:42 pm

yeah...I wonder about the poor fellows Mexican army caught....pretty bad deal
gvprod
gvprod
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : live today like no one else, so tomorrow you can live like no one else

http://www.lathmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by binky Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:19 am

Sadly, whenever the MXN government 'needs' an arrest, they make one happen.
binky
binky
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by seisdedos Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:25 am

binky wrote:Sadly, whenever the MXN government 'needs' an arrest, they make one happen.

Don't jump the gun as the Americans did. It could be that the ones arrested were the ones that tripped the sensor and were running drugs. Doesn't mean they're innocents, just didn't kill the agent.
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:41 am

seisdedos wrote:
binky wrote:Sadly, whenever the MXN government 'needs' an arrest, they make one happen.

Don't jump the gun as the Americans did. It could be that the ones arrested were the ones that tripped the sensor and were running drugs. Doesn't mean they're innocents, just didn't kill the agent.

"Round up the usual suspects."
Claud Rains, CASABLANCA

What is the penalty for "...(tripping) the sensors...." ,if, indeed, that´s what happened. Will the Mexican government pay for the teeth their agents extracted so far in the subsequent interrogation? I see various guys and women on the Guadalajara TV news in the morning paraded before the cameras and confessing for all sorts of crimes every day and they all look guilty and as if they´ve been through the meat grinder. It is my understanding that these confessions are not presentable in court and most of these guys are free within a short period of time and the public and the cops are satisfied so what´s lost except for some inconvenience and a few teeth for the supposed miscreants?

I love the way the authorities arrested those guys within a nanosecond. After all, they´re only human and, like the rest of us, if they are over 13 years of age they must have done something wrong sometime. Right?

Last edited by brigitte on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:50 am

You're right they'll be free. I've never seen a country that lets criminals go free. Go figure. Thank God there is little of it in the US.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by seisdedos Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:41 am

brigitte wrote:
seisdedos wrote:

"Round up the usual suspects."
Claud Rains, CASABLANCA

What is the penalty for "...(tripping) the sensors...." ,if, indeed, that´s what happened. Will the Mexican government pay for the teeth their agents extracted so far in the subsequent interrogation? I see various guys and women on the Guadalajara TV news in the morning paraded before the cameras and confessing for all sorts of crimes every day and they all look guilty and as if they´ve been through the meat grinder. It is my understanding that these confessions are not presentable in court and most of these guys are free within a short period of time and the public and the cops are satisfied so what´s lost except for some inconvenience and a few teeth for the supposed miscreants?

I love the way the authorities arrested those guys within a nanosecond. After all, they´re only human and, like the rest of us, if they are over 13 years of age they must have done something wrong sometime. Right?

Nice rant for someone who has no idea what the facts are. And I didn't say tripping the sensors is what they were busted for. The Americans alert the Mexican authorities about an agent being killed in the area. They could have been hauling a load of dope and the Mexican cops knew who they were and what they were doing. So simply being at the scene of a crime such as this does get your ass hauled in. I don't know what happened in the desert that night but neither do you. So placing blame on either faction is premature and judgmental.

I am surprised at your reaction. You are normally more objective and usually think things through.
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:52 am

First it was an "obvious ambush", then it was "friendly fire" and there is no evidence of anyone being out there except border agents...What an embarrassment .

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:00 pm

Where can I go to purchase a friendly bullet?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by seisdedos Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Ms.Thang wrote:First it was an "obvious ambush", then it was "friendly fire" and there is no evidence of anyone being out there except border agents...What an embarrassment .

Can you support the claim there is no evidence of anyone else being out there? In all of the reports I've seen a sensor alarm alerted them to someone being in the area.
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:06 pm

I got that from the link in the third post on this thread:

"The conclusion is based on an analysis of the ballistics, the lack of evidence of other criminals in the area at the time, and other factors, the sources said."

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/10/05/14247384-friendly-fire-killed-border-patrol-agent-sources-tell-nbc-news?lite

I wonder why the alarm is not considered evidence? They don't elaborate on that...maybe that falls under 'other factors"

Interesting choice of words ..."other" criminals.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Jack Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:58 am

I think what is being lost here is that a young dedicated US Government Law Enforcement Officer lost his life while doing his job.

uj
Uncle Jack
Uncle Jack
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twisted and Bizarre

Back to top Go down

Post by juanrey Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:37 am

Uncle Jack wrote:I think what is being lost here is that a young dedicated US Government Law Enforcement Officer lost his life while doing his job.

uj

Thanks for getting back to the point Uncle Jack
juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by seisdedos Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:54 pm

Uncle Jack wrote:I think what is being lost here is that a young dedicated US Government Law Enforcement Officer lost his life while doing his job.

uj

Who on this thread isn't aware of that fact? How he lost his life and how it was initially reported are also important and reveal the true nature of both the US law enforcement and media's anti-Mexico agenda.

In both cases and excuse the poor taste in puns, it was shoot first, ask questions later. This does a disservice to people of both countries.
seisdedos
seisdedos
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:23 pm

Seisdedos

It was my husband posting on my computer, I have nothing to do with that post and no opinion on the subject except for the fact that I feel sorry for the family of the man who was killed.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by GBATRUCKS Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:16 pm

brigitte wrote:Seisdedos

It was my husband posting on my computer, I have nothing to do with that post and no opinion on the subject except for the fact that I feel sorry for the family of the man who was killed.

Oooh puppy...You in a heap of trouble now!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
GBATRUCKS
GBATRUCKS
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Black Adder sarcasm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down