INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Daddy's new products at Pescaderia Pacifico in West Ajijic free samples this Sat.

+2
Trevor "poncho" Armstrong
simpsca
6 posters

Go down

Big Daddy's new products at Pescaderia Pacifico in West Ajijic free samples this Sat. Empty Big Daddy's new products at Pescaderia Pacifico in West Ajijic free samples this Sat.

Post by simpsca Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Big Daddy's is now in Pescaderia Pacifico on the Carretera in West Ajijic next to La Huerta.

We will also be on Location from Noon to 2:30 tomorrow, Saturday with free Samples.

Plus Pacifico will have Ceviche and Paella available.

We will have the following items when they are available, at this location.

Smoked Salmon, Smoked Mahi Mahi, Smoked Marlin

Bacon, Smoked Turkey Legs

Corned Beef, Pastrami

Maple Breakfast Sausage, Breakfast Sausage, Fresh Bratwurst

Italian Meatballs
Greek Meatballs
Swedish Meatballs
Curry Meatballs

Italian Chicken Meatballs
Butter Chicken Meatballs
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Big Daddy's new products at Pescaderia Pacifico in West Ajijic free samples this Sat. Empty Re: Big Daddy's new products at Pescaderia Pacifico in West Ajijic free samples this Sat.

Post by Trevor "poncho" Armstrong Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:29 am

His pastrami is amazing, i have been eating it everyday its so good.
Trevor
Trevor "poncho" Armstrong
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : sarcastic s.o.b

Back to top Go down

Big Daddy's new products at Pescaderia Pacifico in West Ajijic free samples this Sat. Empty Re: Big Daddy's new products at Pescaderia Pacifico in West Ajijic free samples this Sat.

Post by johninajijic Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:39 am

Trevor "poncho" Armstrong wrote:His pastrami is amazing, i have been eating it everyday its so good.

Where can you buy that as I've never seen it?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:43 am

John, He is at the new Pescaderia Pacifico today with the pastrami. I am partial to the corned beef and plan to get some today. He will be there with samples. His smoked salmon is to die for - very fresh and moist!
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by ComputerGuy Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:20 pm

I been lookin', but I ain't seen the smoked meat yet...
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:25 pm

HelperGuy wrote:I been lookin', but I ain't seen the smoked meat yet...

They only are taking 4 packs of each of the products to start with. We sold over 18 packs of Corned Beef in less than 2 hours. It went over very good. We had to keep restocking. LOL

We will be back next Saturday for some more free samples.

Thanks to everybody for coming out to support us today.

We will try and keep them stocked up with product.

Big Daddy flag waver
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:29 pm

I got there early and got my 4 packages of corned beef. The smoked salmon is fresh and very moist - unlike any other smoked salmon I've tried - probably the best smoked fish I've ever had. I saw some products at Super Lake today but I had already gotten a good supply already. And the Pacifico fish store is a convenient location for me. They also have his products in that small grocery store two doors west of Pacifico.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:59 am

Ohhhhh boy, that's great news. We'll be whistling down there pronto.

Sorry Big Daddy, I'm just not a morning person, so haven't as yet made it to the Monday market.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 am

E-raq wrote:Ohhhhh boy, that's great news. We'll be whistling down there pronto.

Sorry Big Daddy, I'm just not a morning person, so haven't as yet made it to the Monday market.

Haha, too funny. We are at the Monday Market till 12:30 and then LiL MaMa is at the Wed Tianguis til around 2:30.

We will also be at Pacifico again next Saturday between 11:00 and 2:30 pm.

Hope to meet you soon.

Big Daddy
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Big Daddy Mexico wrote:
E-raq wrote:Ohhhhh boy, that's great news. We'll be whistling down there pronto.

Haha, too funny. We are at the Monday Market till 12:30 and then LiL MaMa is at the Wed Tianguis til around 2:30.

We will also be at Pacifico again next Saturday between 11:00 and 2:30 pm.

Hope to meet you soon.

Big Daddy

Thanks Big Daddy, when I say not a morning person I mean by noon I'm still working on my second cuppa joe.
Maybe a saturday might work, but sadly I have a commitment next saturday which cannot be avoided.

See you and Lil MaMa pronto.

Cheers,
raq
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down