INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANOTHER REASON I LOVE MEXICO ....CUSTOMER SATISFACTION/SERVICE

4 posters

Go down

ANOTHER REASON I LOVE MEXICO ....CUSTOMER SATISFACTION/SERVICE Empty ANOTHER REASON I LOVE MEXICO ....CUSTOMER SATISFACTION/SERVICE

Post by Jim W Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:42 pm

Upon arrival in Arizona, logged on to my net, microsoft did automatic update.....then Nada. Took it into computer repair, 2 days later, picked it up, and it died after 1 hour! Called computer store, they advised the repair guy had gone home and would not be back till Monday @ 1 PM....now easy going JIM W....the SCORPIO....is pissed....$227.00 US paid! At home in Chapala, cost would've been maybe 300 pesos, and our loyal repair guy, Adrian, would have responded immediately, and been available on Saturday!

GOTTA LOVE MEXICO flag waver
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER REASON I LOVE MEXICO ....CUSTOMER SATISFACTION/SERVICE Empty Re: ANOTHER REASON I LOVE MEXICO ....CUSTOMER SATISFACTION/SERVICE

Post by joec Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:29 pm

WOW!!! Unbelieveable! Gotta go in Monday AM and demand your money back. If they're reputable, you'll either get the money or they'll fix it for nada. Hope they gave you a warranty of some sort.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER REASON I LOVE MEXICO ....CUSTOMER SATISFACTION/SERVICE Empty Re: ANOTHER REASON I LOVE MEXICO ....CUSTOMER SATISFACTION/SERVICE

Post by Jim W Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:34 pm

joec wrote:WOW!!! Unbelieveable! Gotta go in Monday AM and demand your money back. If they're reputable, you'll either get the money or they'll fix it for nada. Hope they gave you a warranty of some sort.

John, it gets better, they didn't fix the problem, and advised it would cost $85.00 per hour to fix the issue, plus $49.00 for parts! Total estimate $229.00, after spending $127.00. Bought a new laptop with windows 8 for $379.00!

Stay in Mexico, US pricing is a bad option!

Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:00 pm

Yep.....Welcome back to the good ole USA. Sticker shock will wear off soon.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:05 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Yep.....Welcome back to the good ole USA. Sticker shock will wear off soon.

Thanks CB, You can call me "DUMB DUDE" and I won't ask you to delete it....LMAO Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:19 pm

Never try to get anything fixed in the USA. However in Mexico anything can be repaired for small $$.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:06 pm

David wrote:Never try to get anything fixed in the USA. However in Mexico anything can be repaired for small $$.

No shit David, sometimes no choice! Kinda like Canadians travel thru US to Mexico....buying medical insurance for 3 days...LOL Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down