INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI Most Wanted Bad Boy Caught in Guadalajara

4 posters

Go down

FBI Most Wanted Bad Boy Caught in Guadalajara Empty FBI Most Wanted Bad Boy Caught in Guadalajara

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Mexican Police Arrest One of FBI's Most Wanted:

" Mexican federal police say they've arrested one of the FBI's most-wanted fugitives, a Los Angeles man sought on charges of murder, kidnapping and rape.

The federal police agency says Joe Luis Saenz, who is about 37, was taken into custody in the western city of Guadalajara on Friday. Mexican officials expect extradition proceedings to begin in the coming days.........

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/mexican-police-arrest-fbis-wanted-17795103#.UK_7P--PvqI

And I just read on one of the forums a denial that there were any illegal US Citizens in Mexico!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

FBI Most Wanted Bad Boy Caught in Guadalajara Empty Re: FBI Most Wanted Bad Boy Caught in Guadalajara

Post by viajero Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:53 pm

I suspect that Sr. Saenz is a Mexican citizen who lived in LA,glad they caught him, it was a rather infamous case, even for LA.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

FBI Most Wanted Bad Boy Caught in Guadalajara Empty Re: FBI Most Wanted Bad Boy Caught in Guadalajara

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:55 pm

Chris:

Actually he was born in LA from what I read on the FBI website.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:03 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Chris:

Actually he was born in LA from what I read on the FBI website.
You're right, but the fact that his mother and father were Mexican makes him a Mexican citizen,not a US illegal in Mexico,but let's not split hairs,the good thing is that the Mexican authorities caught him.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:29 pm

Hear'n " Jesus Loves U " in a Mexican Prison... takes on a whole New Meaning!! Shocked
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:30 pm

hockables wrote:Hear'n " Jesus Loves U " in a Mexican Prison... takes on a whole New Meaning!! Shocked
LOL!!!

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Chris:

You are right and I hadn't thought the whole thing through. I am always glad when one of these clowns who runs SOB is caught and sent back NOB for trial.

I remember back in 2001 when a guy by the name of Christian Longo was accused of killing his wife and kids in Newport, OR and was rumored to have headed to Mexico. I posted the info on a number of Mexico forums and took no end of flak for making false accusations. He ended up being caught in Talum and brought back to the US for trial. Even though Oregon has suspended executions, he sits on death row having been convicted in 2003. I am not an advocate of the death sentence and figure that he will receive his just sentence with life in the OR prison system!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Intercasa Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:25 am

Yes, Jesus loves you is a good thing to hear in church.. not a good thing to hear in jail!!!

Another fine citizen outta here!
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down