INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New DIGITAL X RAY Machine at Mascaras Clinic

+3
E-raq
Carry Bean
joec
7 posters

Go down

New DIGITAL X RAY Machine at Mascaras Clinic Empty New DIGITAL X RAY Machine at Mascaras Clinic

Post by joec Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 am

I read on TOB that there is a new DIGITAL X RAY machine at Mascaras Clinic.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

New DIGITAL X RAY Machine at Mascaras Clinic Empty Re: New DIGITAL X RAY Machine at Mascaras Clinic

Post by Carry Bean Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 am

I'm sure the 850 pesos I paid there to have a cut finger bandaged (no stitches) helped pay for it. Thumbs down

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

New DIGITAL X RAY Machine at Mascaras Clinic Empty Re: New DIGITAL X RAY Machine at Mascaras Clinic

Post by joec Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:10 am

Carry Bean wrote:I'm sure the 850 pesos I paid there to have a cut finger bandaged (no stitches) helped pay for it. Thumbs down

WOW!!! That's high. You should have gone to Ajijic Clinic.

I do not use Mascaras Clinic. I go to Dr. Rodriguez at Ajijic Clinic. We have had good success with him and have never heard any negatives about him.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:03 am

Those digital x-ray machines are VERY expensive. Dr. Haro has one. I couldn't afford one. Anyhow they're only good as selling tools to the patients. PERIOD.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Trailrunner Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:53 am

We have one at Cruz Roja too and MUCH more cost effective. MUCH more!
Trailrunner
Trailrunner
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:26 pm

And rapid too! I had two xrays of my hand done last month; total time less than 5 minutes, total cost $250 Pesos!
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:45 pm

Oooop's sorry, was under the mistaken impression that these were dental. 250 is great for an x-ray of a hand. Wish I'd had a digital endoscopy and colonoscopy.

Must be the new doggies turning my mind to mush.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:30 pm

David wrote:And rapid too! I had two xrays of my hand done last month; total time less than 5 minutes, total cost $250 Pesos!

That's very reasonable. Was it done by Mascaras with the new machine?

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:42 pm

350.00 for a hip x-ray last week at Maskaras and to top it off...my own CD-ROM disc of the exciting event. Thumbs up ...(worth hours of viewing pleasure Rolling Eyes )

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:52 pm

joec wrote:
Carry Bean wrote:I'm sure the 850 pesos I paid there to have a cut finger bandaged (no stitches) helped pay for it. Thumbs down

WOW!!! That's high. You should have gone to Ajijic Clinic.

I do not use Mascaras Clinic. I go to Dr. Rodriguez at Ajijic Clinic. We have had good success with him and have never heard any negatives about him.

I didn't have time. I had to be somewhere & Maskaras was the closest. I even went back the next day to double check the price thinking there might have been a mistake. The only mistake was that I went there in the first place. They'll never see me again.

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Speaking of clinics, I just went to Dr. Rodriguez at Ajijic clinic. Minor surgical procedure. Cost 250 pesos. Service excellent. Of course they don't have the expensive digital x ray machine so can afford to charge less for better service. JMHO.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:29 pm

E-raq wrote:Speaking of clinics, I just went to Dr. Rodriguez at Ajijic clinic. Minor surgical procedure. Cost 250 pesos. Service excellent. Of course they don't have the expensive digital x ray machine so can afford to charge less for better service. JMHO.

Maskeras has been over priced, and over rated since I used them in 2005...probably longer! Shit stirring
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down