INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who Said Christmastime is a Bad Time to Sell your House?

+2
CheenaGringo
joec
6 posters

Go down

Who Said Christmastime is a Bad Time to Sell your House? Empty Who Said Christmastime is a Bad Time to Sell your House?

Post by joec Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:15 pm

Who said Christmastime is a bad time to sell your house??? I'll tell you who, some moron who doesn't know what he's talking about. So, I say BS to them.

We had 9 couples looking at the house today!!! And it's Christmastime. We sold our last house at Christmastime and have a friend who sold his house on Christmas Day. Our Realtor sold two houses at Christmastime too.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Who Said Christmastime is a Bad Time to Sell your House? Empty Re: Who Said Christmastime is a Bad Time to Sell your House?

Post by CheenaGringo Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:20 pm

Did you get a signed offer sheet?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Who Said Christmastime is a Bad Time to Sell your House? Empty Re: Who Said Christmastime is a Bad Time to Sell your House?

Post by bennie#2 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:01 pm

congradulations!!!! do you have 9 offers? is there a bidding war??? is it offical? when is the closing? we are all happy for you. we dont want to be morons & apologize for any negativity. merry xmas!!

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:15 pm

How many be-backs did you get?
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by bennie#2 Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:47 pm

when are you leaving? how long does it take to finish the deal in mexico? i assume the lawyers wont be working untill jan. take off the "casita for rent" you posted today.

bennie#2
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:51 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Did you get a signed offer sheet?

NOPE, but it was nice to see the activity and they all weren't looky loos.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by joec Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:53 pm

bennie#2 wrote:when are you leaving? how long does it take to finish the deal in mexico? i assume the lawyers wont be working untill jan. take off the "casita for rent" you posted today.

Sounds like you're anxious for me to leave. The forum members will know when we get a signed offer. Money talks.

joec
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:26 am

joec wrote:Who said Christmastime is a bad time to sell your house??? I'll tell you who, some moron who doesn't know what he's talking about. So, I say BS to them.

We had 9 couples looking at the house today!!! And it's Christmastime. We sold our last house at Christmastime and have a friend who sold his house on Christmas Day. Our Realtor sold two houses at Christmastime too.

Most realtors will tell you that many houses sell at Xmas. It would seem that once people open their wallets they carry right on and purchases houses.....jaja. I think some people just don't like showing their house during Xmas. Now January and February are a different story as people typically have the "spending hangover" and lock the wallet up tight.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Daddy Mexico Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:57 am

There is never a bad time to sell your house.

However, being a retired Realtor from Canada, I can tell you it is a numbers game.

The number of sales of homes always drops during the Christmas Season and during the summer months.

The only reason is that this is when Realtors take a break from selling homes and they are usually the ones with the most customers.

You will always get people selling homes during the Christmas Season, but the volume has greatly decreased and the people that are looking during the slow times are usually pretty serious about buying.

Big Daddy
Big Daddy Mexico
Big Daddy Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

http://www.bigdaddyssausages.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down