INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advancements in Medical Diagnosis

+7
Chapalamed
ferret
joec
E-raq
espĂ­ritu del lago
Trailrunner
CheenaGringo
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Advancements in Medical Diagnosis - Page 2 Empty Re: Advancements in Medical Diagnosis

Post by ferret Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:44 pm

Thanks for all the input. Very interesting.
Interesting link Mrs. Thang...unfortunately I have to know more information than I have in my hand to find out more information.
Is there an easier way? Like the equivalent of the CMA or AMA (Canadian or American Medical Association)?

ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Advancements in Medical Diagnosis - Page 2 Empty Re: Advancements in Medical Diagnosis

Post by ferret Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:04 pm

Seek and ye shall find...just not much from SEP.
http://www.buholegal.com/cedula/jalisco/1989/UNIVERSIDAD%20AUT%C3%93NOMA%20DE%20GUADALAJARA/1386677/

This seems to be a list of who graduated from what with what and what year. Not really much help at all.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by E-raq Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:52 pm

Dr. Lastra as ferret mentioned, has a designation in pain management So yes if you need opiates or morphine, he can get them for you. Now that's all I need to know.

There's diclofenaco plain, no codeine. Then there's diclofenaco with codeine Lertus C.D. You need a prescription for that as you do for Tylenol with codeine.

Any other doc on here who can get us codeine, morphine, or any other opiate such as percocet or percodan, let us know.
E-raq
E-raq
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:04 pm

I've gotten Lertus CD prescriptions from Dr. Leon.

Dr. Lupita already uses her cell phone for medical diagnoses. I broke my foot before Christmas and saw her with the xray I had done. She took a cell phone photo, emailed it to and orthopedic doctor in Guadalajara. When he saw the photo of the xray he said yup it's broken in a lot of places and came out that night to see it. It was worse in person - toe nail half off. Hematoma under it. Cut skin, etc. So I got fast treatment due to her cell phone photo.

simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:25 pm

I believe that the technology being discussed in the video and article are just a bit more advanced than sending a photo of an X-ray or emailing an X-ray?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2