INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Science Fiction club is up and running. Now we are looking for more members.

2 posters

Go down

Science Fiction club is up and running.  Now we are looking for more members. Empty Science Fiction club is up and running. Now we are looking for more members.

Post by Charliej Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:39 pm

Three months back, I wrote about the possibility of a Science Fiction book club at the lakeside. We have been meeting now for over two months and have a core group of interested people. We are now looking to take things to the next level. The club meets weekly in Ajijic. The meetings vary. One week, we talk about books, authors and who likes what. This is to introduce members to new authors and books that they may like. The next week, the club members watch scifi movies. There are those, like me, who never got into scifi movies. I always preferred reading instead of watching. Some members only come for the book sessions, some only for the movies, but most attend all the meetings.

If you are interested in attending a meeting and seeing if you are interested, please PM me and we will talk. Everyone who attends a meeting seems to have a good time. I am looking forward to hearing from you, who are interested.

Charlie
Charliej
Charliej
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Science Fiction club is up and running.  Now we are looking for more members. Empty Re: Science Fiction club is up and running. Now we are looking for more members.

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:23 pm

Bump

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down