INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting article about heart disease.

4 posters

Go down

Interesting article about heart disease. Empty Interesting article about heart disease.

Post by Dr. Sam Thelin Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:07 pm

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/news/fullstory_134789.html

Dr. Sam Thelin
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Interesting article about heart disease. Empty Re: Interesting article about heart disease.

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:07 pm

Simply stated, without inflammation being present in the body, there is no way that cholesterol would accumulate in the wall of the blood vessel and cause heart disease and strokes. Without inflammation, cholesterol would move freely throughout the body as nature intended. It is inflammation that causes cholesterol to become trapped.

Inflammation is not complicated -- it is quite simply your body's natural defence to a foreign invader such as a bacteria, toxin or virus. The cycle of inflammation is perfect in how it protects your body from these bacterial and viral invaders. However, if we chronically expose the body to injury by toxins or foods the human body was never designed to process,a condition occurs called chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation is just as harmful as acute inflammation is beneficial.

The rest of us have simply followed the recommended mainstream diet that is low in fat and high in polyunsaturated fats and carbohydrates, not knowing we were causing repeated injury to our blood vessels. This repeated injury creates chronic inflammation leading to heart disease, stroke, diabetes and obesity.

Let me repeat that: The injury and inflammation in our blood vessels is caused by the low fat diet recommended for years by mainstream medicine.

A very good article... scratch
http://www.sott.net/article/242516-Heart-Surgeon-Speaks-Out-On-What-Really-Causes-Heart-Disease
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Interesting article about heart disease. Empty Re: Interesting article about heart disease.

Post by gringal Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:04 pm

Thanks for the article. I have a suspicious nature, and it confirmed what I've been thinking about all those oils and processed foods. For a long time, I've been cooking with the best olive oils. "I can't believe it's not butter" is a bad joke. I use butter, and it takes a long time to empty the sugar bowl around here.

Now I'd like to know more about those imitation sugars and creamers that people use to avoid.......sugar and cream. Anyone have an enlightening article on that subject?

And another thing people think is going to keep them from their gaining weight: How about all those "diet" sodas? Worse than the real thing, I understand.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:16 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/035784_coffee_creamer_hydrogenated_oils_HFCS.html
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:21 pm

this is really disgusting.. I hope it is total bs. Shocked
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:22 pm

http://www.naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html

oops here is link
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Oh yuck.
Without getting into forbidden territory here......I can't help but think that the unholy alliance between Big Business, Government regulators, and everyone else involved adds up to: Screw the public; anything to make a buck goes.

In other words......follow the money. And eat defensively.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:47 pm

http://rense.com/general89/msg.htm
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:52 pm

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wKP12cQgHTQXTngcT3fMHVCXSYt3ZbLqL6NrQEdQzIo/edit?hl=en_US

Oh Boy.... 12345....

List of products just for Nestle, and there are quite a few Mexican favs.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:53 pm

Geebus. Enough to make you lose that sweet tooth altogether.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:54 pm

in others words if it is not a fruit or vegetable that grows from the ground..
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:54 pm

its in just about everything
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by ferret Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:13 pm

I just lost my appetite thinking about this...not a lot on that list that I use but Triscuits? Quaker Oatmeal?
Great links from everyone here...food for thought...'cuz it sure ain't food for proper nourishment.
ferret
ferret
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Sam Thelin Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:16 pm

I knew there was a reason I preferred Pepsi. It has that good old Soilent Green taste Beer

espíritu del lago wrote:http://www.naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html

oops here is link

Dr. Sam Thelin
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:44 pm

I hate to say it, when I drink soda I preferred Pepsi as in past tense. I will be paying extra for fresh squeezed too. I should have listened to my wife. I don't have to worry about eating oatmeal for now.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down