INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE
Log In or Register

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

+2
Jim W
jackak10
6 posters

Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by jackak10 Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:59 pm

Does anyone have a map or a link to a map that shows the different fraccs, neighborhoods, etc. in Chapala/Ajijic? Like, where is La Foresta, Raquet Club, you know? Thanks.

jackak10
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by Jim W Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:22 pm

Street Smart Lake Chapala was putting out complete directory covering everything @ Lakeside, Northshore. There telephone # is 376 762 0403. I picked one up last year and it has maps by area/frac.
Email:

imagenmx@prodigy.net.mx

Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5152
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 74
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by CheenaGringo Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:39 pm

If you click on the QuickJump Menu in the upper right, there is a map category where you will find an excellent map of the north shore of Lake Chapala. Some of the newest fraccs are not identified but you will find most of the neighborhoods, fraccs and condominium complexes.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 6692
Join date : 2010-04-17

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by ComputerGuy Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Here is Tony Burton's excellent map in PDF format for direct download:Chapala Maps
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by jackak10 Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:08 pm

That gets me there. Thanks so much everyone.

jackak10
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 113
Join date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by Jim W Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:13 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:If you click on the QuickJump Menu in the upper right, there is a map category where you will find an excellent map of the north shore of Lake Chapala. Some of the newest fraccs are not identified but you will find most of the neighborhoods, fraccs and condominium complexes.


Cool deal Neil, CB did a great job setting up the board, I never paid much attention to the QuickJump Menu before....the maps are complete and appear to be current. Beer
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5152
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 74
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by Texmexco Wed May 01, 2013 10:29 am

I have Tony Burton's map and also the StreetSmart Lake Chapala and have just compared them ... found Streetsmart to be more complete. Streetsmart shows MANY subdivisions that do no appear on Tony Burton's map, which is used in your QuickJump Menu maps. I bought my copy of Streetsmart at Diane Pearl's on Colón in Ajijic. Think it ws 75 pesos. The one on this site is free and probably good for most uses. An excellent resource for forum visitors (Thank you, InsideLakeside.com). I just wanted one more complete.

Texmexco
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by ComputerGuy Wed May 01, 2013 11:01 am

I wonder if maybe Tony hasn't bothered to update for a while. I know I carry a StreetSmart with me in the car, and it is excellent.
ComputerGuy
ComputerGuy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 3532
Join date : 2012-04-23

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by merry Wed May 01, 2013 3:49 pm

Jim W wrote:
CheenaGringo wrote:If you click on the QuickJump Menu in the upper right, there is a map category where you will find an excellent map of the north shore of Lake Chapala. Some of the newest fraccs are not identified but you will find most of the neighborhoods, fraccs and condominium complexes.

Cool deal Neil, CB did a great job setting up the board, I never paid much attention to the QuickJump Menu before....the maps are complete and appear to be current. Beer

Oh my, a compliment about the board! Cbob does a great job of keeping this board up to date.

Merry
merry
merry
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 822
Join date : 2011-11-03
Location : Chapala

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by Jim W Wed May 01, 2013 4:07 pm

merry wrote:
Jim W wrote:
CheenaGringo wrote:If you click on the QuickJump Menu in the upper right, there is a map category where you will find an excellent map of the north shore of Lake Chapala. Some of the newest fraccs are not identified but you will find most of the neighborhoods, fraccs and condominium complexes.

Cool deal Neil, CB did a great job setting up the board, I never paid much attention to the QuickJump Menu before....the maps are complete and appear to be current. Beer

Oh my, a compliment about the board! Cbob does a great job of keeping this board up to date.

Merry

Beats stirring up Shit stirring Merry! LOL! But, couldn't help but notice some people recommend Tony's but carry Street Smart. Basta
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5152
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 74
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by Jim W Wed May 01, 2013 4:31 pm

I forgot to mention this directory is available for download in Interactive PDF At: www.imagenmx.com

2012 edition was available thru Cruz Roja, I will check on 2013 plans and update.,
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Posts : 5152
Join date : 2010-04-24
Age : 74
Location : Chapala
Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.? Empty Re: Map showing fraccs, neighborhoods, etc.?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum