INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is over two-years old. Is it still valid? It's from "Access Lake Chapala."

+7
Lady Otter Latté
MexicoPete
CheenaGringo
Mad_Max
juanrey
Jim W
Talosian
11 posters

Go down

This is over two-years old. Is it still valid? It's from "Access Lake Chapala." Empty This is over two-years old. Is it still valid? It's from "Access Lake Chapala."

Post by Talosian Sun May 19, 2013 5:14 pm

I'm particularly wondering what airline tickets the writer is talking about.

Anyone know.

Thanks

"The INAPAM card is honored Nationally in over 20,000 retail and service outlets. This includes cinemas, restaurants, (VIPS, Sanborns, etc.) drugstores, inter-city buses, airplane tickets, physicians, opticians, laboratories, medical equipment outlets, museums, archaeological sites, parks, etc. It is a good idea to show both your DIF card and your INAPAM card if you think they may be honored. No harm in trying."
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : All over the field.

Back to top Go down

This is over two-years old. Is it still valid? It's from "Access Lake Chapala." Empty Re: This is over two-years old. Is it still valid? It's from "Access Lake Chapala."

Post by Jim W Sun May 19, 2013 5:20 pm

Talosian wrote:I'm particularly wondering what airline tickets the writer is talking about.

Anyone know.

Thanks

"The INAPAM card is honored Nationally in over 20,000 retail and service outlets. This includes cinemas, restaurants, (VIPS, Sanborns, etc.) drugstores, inter-city buses, airplane tickets, physicians, opticians, laboratories, medical equipment outlets, museums, archaeological sites, parks, etc. It is a good idea to show both your DIF card and your INAPAM card if you think they may be honored. No harm in trying."

You can't be serious? The archives on this board go back to April 2010, TALOSIAN, why don't you do the research and let us know for a change! Basta
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

This is over two-years old. Is it still valid? It's from "Access Lake Chapala." Empty Re: This is over two-years old. Is it still valid? It's from "Access Lake Chapala."

Post by juanrey Sun May 19, 2013 6:00 pm

Ahhh Jim, you are such a spoil sport. Very Happy
juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun May 19, 2013 6:03 pm

I know.......Juan....my bad This is over two-years old. Is it still valid? It's from "Access Lake Chapala." 968748 BTW home you make it to the "BORED" meeting this time.
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Sun May 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Jim W wrote:
Talosian wrote:I'm particularly wondering what airline tickets the writer is talking about.

Anyone know.

Thanks

You can't be serious? The archives on this board go back to April 2010, TALOSIAN, why don't you do the research and let us know for a change! Basta

I found what was valid last month may not be valid today. I was wondering about updates.

I would love to help people but I have only two areas of real expertise, one is more than covered by Spencer (California and U.S. federal law and procedure) , and the other is hands-on Handyman work (I work for food).

But I see your point.

Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Sun May 19, 2013 7:16 pm

It is easy to check on the validity of information - just use google.

1) use google to search on Inapam

A link to the inapam site is returned by google

2) click english (upper right)

a screen displays in english. Off to the right is a navigational table which includes "benefits Inapam Card"

3 click benefits..........

a screen displays with different categories. As your question was about airline, click transport

3) click transport

A pdf file displays airline and other transportation discounts -

http://www.inapam.gob.mx/work/models/INAPAM/Resource/60/1/images/TRANSPORTE.pdf

so yeah - you had a choice - try to find the answer yourself, or - try to find someone to do it for you:) I do understand that not everyone is comfortable searching and not everyone uses google -- but I use google because it is the best search engine - and it is really easy to find things - in this case - the answer was easily found searching on one word - inapam.
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Sun May 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Mad Max.

A lot of people can do or find out things themselves, but I don't see anything wrong with asking for the help of someone who may have the knowledge/experience right at their fingertips.

A perfect example is someone having an attorney/facilitator get them their resident's visa. It isn't that difficult; one can look it up through Google nd save literally thousands of peson, but they choose to have someone else do it for them.

I don't think there is one question, other than a personal one, asked on any board that the asker couldn't get the answer to on his/her own.

IMO of course.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Sun May 19, 2013 7:41 pm

Talosian wrote:Mad Max.

A lot of people can do or find out things themselves, but I don't see anything wrong with asking for the help of someone who may have the knowledge/experience right at their fingertips.

A perfect example is someone having an attorney/facilitator get them their resident's visa. It isn't that difficult; one can look it up through Google nd save literally thousands of peson, but they choose to have someone else do it for them.

I don't think there is one question, other than a personal one, asked on any board that the asker couldn't get the answer to on his/her own.

IMO of course.
actually - I see a lot of wrong answers on the webboards - and usually the reader has no way of knowing if the answer is right on or way off........... and there are a lot of way off's.............. so the source, when available, would be my preference - which is of course a personal preference..............:)
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun May 19, 2013 7:44 pm

Talosian:

A successful forum is comprised of people that not only take by asking questions all the time but also give by providing information not only when it is asked for but also voluntarily because they feel that they might be helping others. In simpler terms, it is about being a taker, giver or both!

Personally, I would not be happy with myself always being a taker and relying on others to provide me with answers!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Sun May 19, 2013 8:13 pm

"Always" is a relative; without a frame of time or reference, it means nothing.

All in their own time; all in their own way.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Sun May 19, 2013 8:16 pm

But Neil, seriously you are often full of very interesting information, and I'm glad that you share it with us.

Sadly there are some who are full of something else and share it with us whether we are interested or not :)
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun May 19, 2013 8:27 pm

Talosian:

OK - I stand corrected. As I remember it, you did give when you made the announcement on misrepresented weights of repackaged food at a certain highly respected business establishment! Meanwhile, some of us may not have enough time left on this planet waiting for your next contribution?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Sun May 19, 2013 8:33 pm

CheenaGringo wrote:Talosian:

OK - I stand corrected. As I remember it, you did give when you made the announcement on misrepresented weights of repackaged food at a certain highly respected business establishment! Meanwhile, some of us may not have enough time left on this planet waiting for your next contribution?

Don't forget the best place to buy Jello Neil!!! Shocked
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Sun May 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Nope I wrote that one off since the OP was comparing US Jello with Mexico Jello. I guess reading the labels were too much of a challenge?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Sun May 19, 2013 9:48 pm

And if you recall Neil, when I did bring up the issue of short-weights, I was called every name in the book. I was cheap bastard complaining about a few pesos; no one cared about the principle of cheating the customers. So at that point, I stopped "contributing" in that area.

I see intentional scams and crap going on all the time, and I would post it but don't want a repeat of the past.

When I try to help in a larger way than directions to someplace or the best deal on such-and-such, I don't ask for accolades; but an occasional "thanks" would be nice.

So maybe I'll post more with "helpful" stuff and see the responses.

At this time, I think continuing this thread is beating a dying horse.

Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun May 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Talosian, according to you, you are not the self-centered, whining taker you are perceived to be but a poor victim. Since no one posting on this board can ever be assured they will be greeted with agreement on and accolades for their contributions, using your reasoning, no one would ever post anything ever.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Talosian Sun May 19, 2013 10:37 pm

Put whatever spin on the facts you want Lady Otter Latte.

And FYI, there are many people who post very little or not at all for the simple reason they do not want or need the negative/flames they get.

I stop here. I have wasted much too much time on this thread which should have died many posts ago.

Lesson learned by me.
Talosian
Talosian
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sun May 19, 2013 10:46 pm

"Lesson learned by me."
Sigh. We can only hope.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 am

Just my two pesos here..... the forum works well for getting and giving info... but it also is a way to connect with people. The old walk a mile in another's moccasins.....

As far as questions...yes.. most can be answered by contacting "Uncle Google"...my favorite uncle..but sometimes getting personal opinions helps sort info out.

Auntie Kippy
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by juanrey Mon May 20, 2013 6:59 am

Jim W wrote:I know.......Juan....my bad This is over two-years old. Is it still valid? It's from "Access Lake Chapala." 968748 BTW home you make it to the "BORED" meeting this time.

Hope to Jim. Gotta run up to the states tomorrow, but hopefully back Sun. If all goes as planned, I will be there.
Looking forward to it. Sorry I missed the last one at your house as it sounded like I missed a real good time.

juanrey
juanrey
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : George Carlin

https://sites.google.com/site/ouradventureinchapala/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad_Max Mon May 20, 2013 7:11 am

kipissippi wrote:Just my two pesos here..... the forum works well for getting and giving info... but it also is a way to connect with people. The old walk a mile in another's moccasins.....

As far as questions...yes.. most can be answered by contacting "Uncle Google"...my favorite uncle..but sometimes getting personal opinions helps sort info out.

Auntie Kippy

In this case, the poster wasn't asking for a personal opinion - but wanted to know the airlines that accepted Inapam. My bad for trying to help.
Mad_Max
Mad_Max
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Mon May 20, 2013 7:24 am

You guys are picking on people again and I don't care about your reasons. You
may be having fun but you scare people away. Can you find something else
to do?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Hensley Mon May 20, 2013 7:25 am

Let's don't answer anymore.
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by lilikoi Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:28 pm

Dead Horse

No shit, Sherlock.....
lilikoi
lilikoi

Humor : Radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down