INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My car was nationalised without going to the border.

2 posters

Go down

My car was nationalised without going to the border.  Empty My car was nationalised without going to the border.

Post by papa chango Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:22 pm

I have imported my car and it now has Jalisco plates.  It only took a little over 2 weeks and it cost me $33,000 pesos.  I didn't have to do anything except pay the money (half up front and the rest on delivery) and trust them.

I used a fellow named Orest Wakaruk, a Canadian.  He runs the business with his brother in law.  He has business cards with the name of the business as Canada EuroUS.  There were a couple of minor glitches during the process but all in all I thought they were very professional and helpful. They had all the documents and all the stickers and they explained what each one meant.  Alfredo, the brother in law, even had the car smog checked.

orestwakaruk@gmail.com        cell:   333 815 7436
uribedetallado@live.com.mx    cell:   331 609 6500

Surte

Last edited by papa chango on Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : error)
papa chango
papa chango
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wit and sarcasm Cheech and Chong

http://lakechapalaexpat.blogspot.mx/

Back to top Go down

My car was nationalised without going to the border.  Empty Re: My car was nationalised without going to the border.

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:29 pm

Have you verified your pediemento(sp)   My neighbor has plates and documents, and he is screwed now as they don't match his vehicle!

Saying in Mexico is if you haven't been screwed, you will be!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

My car was nationalised without going to the border.  Empty Re: My car was nationalised without going to the border.

Post by papa chango Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:47 pm

I have been trying since April to get my car nationalized. The first two times I got screwed. The third time is the charm. All documents seems to be legal. My VIN number matches, the car description matches and I got plates.  It is my understanding that when the cars are inspected they check the pedimento and also when the plates are issued they check it.

Thumbs up
papa chango
papa chango
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Papa, You got screwed, but did you get kissed?   LMAO.....BTW, For me it is rather anal, that a gringo loves his pos car, so much that they would spend THOUSANDS of $ to keep it? They could have bought a vehicle suited for Lakeside cheap?
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by papa chango Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:06 pm

Jim, my car is NOT a POS. It is almost like new and it runs perfectly.

My car was nationalised without going to the border.  87465
papa chango
papa chango
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down