INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be aware of this person..................

+7
sundown
Rosa Venus
slainte39
CheenaGringo
Ms.Thang
kipissippi
windrider17
11 posters

Go down

Be aware of this person.................. Empty Be aware of this person..................

Post by windrider17 Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:23 pm

I received this info on Friday and have verified the info from Georgia.  If you have had anything to do with this person, you might want to keep checking your credit cards and bank accounts.

"I have a request that you notify (or copy my message if you feel it right to do so) all of the operation feed volunteers who show up on Thursdays of the following:

A new volunteer showed up recently named Teresa Owens.  As of last evening, I was made aware that this person who was doing some house sitting in the Raquet Club is actually a fugitive from the US,who skipped bail in Georgia, and is wanted by the FBI.  She has assaulted a police officer as well as committed multiple thefts of credit card numbers and other financial thefts.  As of 6AM this morning she fled.  The detective in Florida warned that she has a photographic memory and preys on places where there are many untended purses and in a matter of 5 seconds she can obtain info from a purse and memorize card numbers.  

You probably saw her with long red hair and glasses as that is how she looked when I met her.  Her internet photo shows her as a blond.  Anyone who may have become a victim at the time she was volunteering should check their bank accounts and any other concerns very carefully.  Her history of showing up in crowded places like churches and schools  makes the Operation Feed volunteer setting a perfect place for her to do the same.  

Please see the letter below received this afternoon from our office at the Raquet Club.  I know that she recently stayed in the home of .... ....... when he was out of town.  He has been talking with the detective tonight.

Here is an identity thief fugitive that is wanted in 4 States, that has been staying a places within the Raquet Club. The detective in the States say she is a pro and is working with her boyfriend to steal credit cards, bank account and anything else

Her name is Teresa Owens and she now has red hair and is 48 years old.

Please be aware and if you see her call the police immediately.

Below is a web site with some information and a picture.

The detective in the States phone numbers are

Cell 770-318-6252

Office 770-534-2364 ext 31

http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=256 "

windrider17
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Warped

Back to top Go down

Be aware of this person.................. Empty Re: Be aware of this person..................

Post by kipissippi Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Is there a picture?
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Be aware of this person.................. Empty Re: Be aware of this person..................

Post by Ms.Thang Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:52 pm

That link in the OP is not working. This one has a picture.

http://www.accessnorthga.com/detail.php?n=265631

So...what did she do here? Steal stuff or lay low?

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by windrider17 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Thanks for providing the site. Don't know why my link didn't work. Detectives are trying to determine if anyone's info was stolen here. If it was it would and could be used NOB, while the victims here are unaware.

windrider17
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Warped

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:35 pm

From the GUADALAJARA REPORTER:
http://www.theguadalajarareporter.com/news/news/lake-chapala/42612-weeding-out-fugitives

The article is protected so that I cannot get a quote but the jist is that the Chapala Immigration Chief wants to know about fugitives and there is an email address to do so.

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:45 pm

Wasn't there a couple soliciting for house sitting positions here a few months ago that seemed to extol their virtues as over educated and over qualified financial gurus.???? scratch 
....looking for a new life.Rolling Eyes

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:50 pm

Omg I remember that...

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:07 am

Dang. I remember that poster, also. They were looking for "ideas" to start a business if I recall. Didn't want to walk dogs or clean toilets, etc. Then poster/member got defensive and said wife came from a banking family or some such. Wish I could remember who it was.

No matter, the people mentioned in the op are likely different. We sure get more than our fair share of scumbags from NOB.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by slainte39 Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:34 am

a/c gypsies

Similarities: house sitting; same age...40's; hatred of banks and government.

What doesn't fit is: join date here was oct/12 and article says bond skipped in dic/12.  It's possible one partner preceded the other here.

Last post here: 3/jul/13

¿Quién sabe?

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sundown Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:53 am

Court Date was for Dec/12. Posted bond before that & arrived here
before Oct/12. Did not return for Court Date.

sundown
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DolceVita Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:34 pm

[quote="Rosa Venus"]Dang. I remember that poster, also. They were looking for "ideas" to start a business if I recall. Didn't want to walk dogs or clean toilets, etc. Then poster/member got defensive and said wife came from a banking family or some such. Wish I could remember who it was.

No matter, the people mentioned in the op are likely different. We sure get more than our fair share of scumbags from NOB.[/quote]

That's what I recall:
https://www.insidelakeside.com/t8878-too-young-to-retire?highlight=2+young+to+retire

DolceVita

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:29 pm

Ha! In their second post they say that returning NOB is not an option...this place cracks me up.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 pm

Ms.Thang wrote:Ha! In their second post they say that returning NOB is not an option..
I think I also recall them mentioning they wanted to "re-invent themselves"....that's good comedy if there's a connection, and even if not, funny enough to speculate.

Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by sir Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:06 pm

Rosa Venus wrote:
Ms.Thang wrote:Ha! In their second post they say that returning NOB is not an option..
I think I also recall them mentioning they wanted to "re-invent themselves"....that's good comedy if there's a connection, and even if not, funny enough to speculate.

Slanderous speculation of this sort might not seem so funny if you were the target of it.

sir

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:22 pm

I tried to consider that but it's still hilarious.

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by DolceVita Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:33 pm

" but it's still hilarious".

Yes indeed,  it is,   but worse, we even advised her / them 165 times how to earn a Living. LOL.

https://www.insidelakeside.com/t8878-too-young-to-retire?highlight=2+young+to+retire

and,  if I'm not mistaken = TOB helped them too, discovering what type of " help we" may be in
need of for $$$ ..................

DolceVita

Back to top Go down

Post by hockables Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:59 am

DolceVita wrote:" but it's still hilarious".

Yes indeed,  it is,   but worse, we even advised her / them 165 times how to earn a Living. LOL.

and,  if I'm not mistaken = TOB helped them too, discovering what type of " help we" may be in
need of for $$$ ..................

Beer  Ahhh Yes...... We did some Good Work on that Thread!!
hockables
hockables
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:48 pm

I have seen her at LCS many, many times this past month.  She comes a lot on Tuesdays  says she is a R.N. and looking to find a person she can live with to help out. (So she says)

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:57 pm

Is there a bounty on her??
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:23 pm

[quote="CanuckBob"]Is there a bounty on her??[/quote]
If there is I get it! Jajajaja

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down