INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yve´s Restaurant relocating at the end of the year

Go down

Yve´s Restaurant relocating at the end of the year Empty Yve´s Restaurant relocating at the end of the year

Post by Lady Otter Latté Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:11 am

What has been rumored for a while now seems to be official. According to sources on TOB, Yve himself has said he will be relocating at the end of the year to a large property next to Dental Express on the carretera (west Ajijic). There will be lots of parking. Most importantly, Vino Blanco is going with him!

Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Yve´s Restaurant relocating at the end of the year Empty Re: Yve´s Restaurant relocating at the end of the year

Post by Axixic Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:23 am

Yeah - Yves was telling me about it last night. I wish him all the best but I will miss his current location - really convenient for me.
Axixic
Axixic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Yve´s Restaurant relocating at the end of the year Empty Re: Yve´s Restaurant relocating at the end of the year

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Axixic wrote:Yeah - Yves was telling me about it last night. I wish him all the best but I will miss his current location - really convenient for me.
Yea me too. 

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum