INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Every Thing There is a Season

+15
David
goatrope
cane
benjji
CanuckBob
bimini6
Mainecoons
martygraw
Lehrer
bobnliz
locogringo
Carry Bean
Peter
gringal
hound dog
19 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

To Every Thing There is a Season - Page 4 Empty Re: To Every Thing There is a Season

Post by hound dog Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:20 pm

CanuckBob wrote:
hound dog wrote:OK, here goes. Perhaps this will endear me to the morons running this board:

.........And just for that little comment you now have 5 stars and we made you a share holder. You'll have to find a new bone to gnaw on now Mr. Dawg.

lol!

Godammit. You guys gave in too easily. I no longer respect you two bit whores but, excuse me,what was the subject?

Five Star Dawg.

hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

To Every Thing There is a Season - Page 4 Empty Re: To Every Thing There is a Season

Post by Mainecoons Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:49 pm

Sheesh, why are you pandering to this Alabama swamp rat?

I want 10 stars.

Smokealot
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Mainecoons wrote:Sheesh, why are you pandering to this Alabama swamp rat?

I want 10 stars.

Smokealot

You no good New Mexican field mouse. How dare you make fun of us bayou raised swamp princes. I demand the immediate expulsion of all New Mexicans who, the truth be told, don´t even know their country of origin. I do kind of like Bill Richardson but he is really from Mexico City and a fine sophisticate, not some New Mexico total hillbilly.

Damn, I`ve forgotten what pissed me off in the first place.

You only need two stars to stuff your ass with the best thing you ever imagined Road Runner.

Where is it we were going with this?

I must admit that I am pleased to see you here although don´t ask me why.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:01 pm

xxx

Last edited by Lehrer on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Lehrer wrote:
hound dog wrote:... you have just arrived here from God Forsaken New Mexico which that and Texas were the only parts of Mexican territory the Mexicans gave up to those hillbillies without a fight.
Damn! To think I believed those Texicans who claimed Davie Crockett, Sam Bowie, etal. died at the Alamo (San Antonio, Texas) fighting the Mexicans!!!
What the hell's THAT all about?
😕

Now, come on Lehrer:

Everybody knows that the reason those guys died at The Alamo was because the next stop if they ran and succeeded in escaping was Oklahoma and they chose death as a superior alternative.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:50 pm

xxx

Last edited by Lehrer on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:16 pm

Damn! Lookit that! The only one of us to WHINE his way into shareholdership. And now he's whining about that. Tsk, tsk.
Ree-markable! What a shameless hussy! Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Mainecoons wrote:Sheesh, why are you pandering to this Alabama swamp rat?

I want 10 stars.

Smokealot

MC, you have just insulted all Alabama swamp rats. Shocked Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:27 pm

hound dog wrote:Godammit. You guys gave in too easily. I no longer respect you two bit whores but, excuse me,what was the subject?

Bad Dawg bad........

You shall now wear the badge of dishonor........ razberry
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:35 pm

ROTFLMAO flag waver :face: lol! lol! Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Well I'm glad to see he finally posted his pic. Heck that shot glass is bigger than him......

lol!
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 pm

Well, geez. Some of us earned our stars. But then, the whiner gets his.
Fine how do ya do! Chicago politics, clearly.

...and that picture dog: that's a microwave dog. You know, "if it can fit in one, it should".
razberry

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : occasionally

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 am

This picayune perrito's picture was probably picked out of the pack purposely... 'cause he's petite and easy to pickle in port.

I like the picked pooch pic! Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:06 am

Dawg is highly offended that he has been characterized as a chihuahua when he is clearly a bordeaux of the mastino variety. Well, I guess chihuahuas are more assertive so I am pleased at this characterization.

I do, however, resent the fact that there is an implication that Dawg lacks civiliity. How dare you imply that!!!! Screw you guys!!!! Dawg is as civil as any other a-hole posting hereabouts. I´m taking names here - line up and stare straight ahead and cough when I stick my finger up your crotch.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:29 am

Looks like the Dawg is having fun throwing sand in the free-for-all sandbox. This isn't even in the Octagon.

I shudder to think of what level of incivility we will be subjected to in the future.
Consider the following:

How dare you imply that!!!! Screw you guys!!!! Dawg is as civil as any other a-hole posting hereabouts. I´m taking names here - line up and stare straight ahead and cough when I stick my finger up your crotch.

Mens locker room "humor"? And here I thought Dawg was a Southern Gentleman at heart. And you gave this pottymouth guy five stars, Canuckle?

"Lowly Gringal" is gagging.

Shocked To Every Thing There is a Season - Page 4 968748

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:56 am

Well, gringal; clearly Dawg´s sense of humor passed your sails without unfurling them. Your´re still OK in my book.

hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:25 pm

The Dawg or Bubba or whatever, is just another "Johninajijic" allways wanting his name front and center while he blowvates his vast knowledge to the great unwashed. Methinks he should secreat himself away in the mtns. of Chiapas and write a novel proclaiming his vast knowledge. Can hardly wait, NOT
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 pm

The good feeling is mutual, but consider the fact that some of the folks on this general forum section are women, and ya don't talk that way in front of them, as your momma no doubt told you..........or ya got your mouth washed out, dontcha? A few of those women are real, honest-to-gosh church going ladies. (Present company excepted on the churched part).

As you will discover when you read what a few characters on here have to spew (who aren't good enough wordsmiths or lacking in brainpower to deliver an insult without getting dirty) you don't really want to join them, do you?

One of them gets his mouth so far down the toilet that I refuse to have anything to do with him. Apparently, he totally loses his grip on civility when he talks politics. Otherwise, we have a good group, even though some have their moments of being the south end of a burro going north.
mariachi

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:15 pm

martygraw wrote:The Dawg or Bubba or whatever, is just another "Johninajijic" allways wanting his name front and center while he blowvates his vast knowledge to the great unwashed. Methinks he should secreat himself away in the mtns. of Chiapas and write a novel proclaiming his vast knowledge. Can hardly wait, NOT

Don't be too hard on the Dawg, Marty. As I see it, he could better use his skill with words and his time writing a highly entertaining version of his life and times. It would make a good read if he could avoid doing a Proust. His talents are wasted on a web board.

John isn't so verbally adept or so wordy, and he does try to put out some useful information.......so don't be too hard on him, either.

The real jerks on here are the ones pushing their personal political agendas to the max with lengthy expositions redolent of put-downs, profanity and cut and pasting of the worst of the worst talking heads of our time.
To Every Thing There is a Season - Page 4 87465

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 pm

xxx

Last edited by Lehrer on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Lehrer wrote:New Category: "Bad Dawg" (with NO stars) -- ROFLMAO!!!!
lol!
Y'all don't seem to understand: hound dog wasn't being any more offensive than the TSA at the airport! But they wear blue gloves, I understand. Was that your former profession, Dawg?
Twisted Evil

AW c'mon........Those TSA people aren't quite THAT intrusive, are they? To Every Thing There is a Season - Page 4 374777

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by hound dog Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Dawg is extremely proud to have achieved a status unavailable to the rest of you puntbrains. Get off of my cloud!

"Bad Dawg" is the highest honor achievable on this sorry planet.
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by gringal Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:38 pm

hound dog wrote:Dawg is extremely proud to have achieved a status unavailable to the rest of you puntbrains. Get off of my cloud!

"Bad Dawg" is the highest honor achievable on this sorry planet.

....just wait'll the rainy season.
kersplatt.

gringal
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lehrer Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:24 pm

xxx

Last edited by Lehrer on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lehrer
Lehrer
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:34 pm

We can only hope that Dawg's day is as pleasant as he is. Such manners definitely stand out, even among this crowd, eh Gringal? Very Happy Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Lehrer wrote:Damn! Now he has a single star!!!

If he posted one paragraph at a time, it would make it easier for me to read PLUS it would count toward future stars for him!!!

"Will There Be Any Stars In My Crown?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6De2jamv1ks

I believe that Gringal has made this point to the Dawg several times, and apparently it has fallen on deaf ears, so to speak.
I'm afraid the problem lies with an orifice stuck in the "ON" position. We should try WD40. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next