INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Lab-type dog - maybe Bruno?

Go down

Black Lab-type dog - maybe Bruno? Empty Black Lab-type dog - maybe Bruno?

Post by Traveller Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:09 pm

I recently saw quite a few posters in San Antonio about a lost dog. I think his name was Bruno.

So today a big black dog trotted up to me as if he had been waiting to meet me, and he followed me for a looong time - all the way through La Floresta to our house in SAT. He looks like the dog on the poster. He is neutered, looks well-fed, mostly black with a little white on his hind feet and more white on his front feet, and a white patch on his chest which isn't always visible when he is standing up. When I got home, I let him in the yard and went out to look for the posters to write down the contact number.

I walked all around SAT looking for those posters and can't find any. No lost black dog posters at Walmart or Superlake. So if I have found Bruno, I have no way to contact his owners. HE looks like he will be happy to live with me forever, but I'm sure his owners (and my husband, and our yard cat) will not agree.

So if anybody knows how to get hold of Bruno's owners - please PM me ASAP! I will let him stay with us until tomorrow but then out the gate he goes - because if he isn't Bruno, then he's not lost and I'm in illegal possession of somebody's pet.
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Black Lab-type dog - maybe Bruno? Empty Re: Black Lab-type dog - maybe Bruno?

Post by Traveller Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:16 pm

Black Lab-type dog - maybe Bruno? Black_11
Traveller
Traveller
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down