INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you Doing on Christmas Day?

+4
espíritu del lago
elgringo
Carry Bean
johninajijic
8 posters

Go down

What are you Doing on Christmas Day? Empty What are you Doing on Christmas Day?

Post by johninajijic Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:19 pm

What are you doing on Christmas Day? Having friends over for Dinner? Spending a quiet Christmas? Dining out with friends?
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

What are you Doing on Christmas Day? Empty Re: What are you Doing on Christmas Day?

Post by Carry Bean Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm having people over. What are you doing?

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

What are you Doing on Christmas Day? Empty Re: What are you Doing on Christmas Day?

Post by johninajijic Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:10 am

Carry Bean wrote:I'm having people over. What are you doing?

We're having 2 couples over for Dinner.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by elgringo Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:26 am

I' m sitting at home NOB doing the "Family Thing" wishing I was back home in Ajijic.
elgringo
elgringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : lots

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:16 am

Finish wrapping present's, making sure all the battery operated cars,planes and train's are ready to rock and roll. I bought a helicopter w/ a remote and need to get in some flying time so I can teach my Grandson, what not what to do!
What are you Doing on Christmas Day? 339824

My wonderful fiancée is still making masterpiece's out of the Christmas present's. Hell you don't know whether to frame, or eat what she wraps. scratch

I really feel sorry for the dogs, they even have to unwrap theirs....She has booby trapped the stockings with some homemade dog biscuits she was creating last week.

If I see another piece of fudge or another Christmas cookie or I get offered anymore goodies, I will have to buy new clothes because mine are not going to fit.

Yesterday we made a mad dash to buy another outdoor extension cord for the new herd of 3D lighted, moveable reindeer, Tell me what is wrong with all of the real deer that are constantly in our yard? I have to wonder how they feel about these 'alien electric 3D deer' ? lol!

Thank the Lord all of these glorious celebrating day's will start to wind down soon?????? Suspect Next my Granddaughter and my fiancée will have their birthday's exactly 1 month apart. OH, and did I say my daughter's birthday is 1 week from my fiancée's birthday? I am beginning to believe women do rule the world! Now I have to start on figuring out what not to buy for Valentine's day! God these women have 'EVERYTHING'.
What are you Doing on Christmas Day? 968748

Well Folks, I don't know about you. But I feel blessed to be alive and right now I have a Cuban corona calling my name. Tener una feliz Navidad y un feliz año nuevo próspero!

mariachi flag waver flag waver flag waver flag waver flag waver mariachi
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Carry Bean Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:19 am

And I bet you're loving every minute of it, Espiritu. Very Happy

Carry Bean
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:19 am

Yep!
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:25 am

I hope you have a back-up gift for your grandson. I hear those radio-controlled helicopters are assurred to do one thing - crash!
Peter
Peter
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Ironic

http://amigo.foroactivo.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:59 pm

I bought two, one for me and one for him! by the way these are AWESOME!!!

I am having to much fun..

What are you Doing on Christmas Day? 374777
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:04 pm

espíritu del lago wrote: I bought a helicopter w/ a remote and need to get in some flying time so I can teach my Grandson, what not what to do!

Be careful with that helicopter. I got one for Fathers Day and totalled it on the maiden voyage. I took it back to the store, told them it was defective and got the money back........

Maybe a few less Beer would have helped????
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:08 pm

Well I am putting it up for now, the eggnog was just delivered by my sweet Sunshine! Boy I love my woman!!! razberry
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:06 pm

I'm not sure I'll make it past Christmas.
My three guys came this afternoon bringing pizza and cake for a little party on the patio. Nery gave me a box of candy and a big bag of cookies from his mother. Enrique brought me a big plate of tamales and another box of candy.

I had my monthy blood tests last week. For the first time in years, my blood sugar was within the OK range. I'm sure it'll back up if I eat all this candy and cookies. Oh well, none of us will get out alive anyway.

Happy heart burn, everyone!
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bobnliz Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:57 pm

We had Christmas lunch at the Methodist church, then we had a nice walk. This evening we will go and have dinner with a group of friends.
Tomorrow, I think, we will recover. Lizzy
bobnliz
bobnliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : wry ans dry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down