INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hmm. For lack of better description

4 posters

Go down

Hmm.  For lack of better description Empty Hmm. For lack of better description

Post by espíritu del lago Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:04 am

Everyone who lives her should read this post! Living in Mexico 101, controversial check, honest check, bound to piss a few off checkmate! 

Will you learn anything? If you didn't read mason jar post!

http://therealhousewifeofciudadjuarez.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-v-word.html?m=1
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Hmm.  For lack of better description Empty Re: Hmm. For lack of better description

Post by viajero Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:50 am

This gringa who says that her most commonly used swear word is "verga" will definetely be percieved as a naca and a pelada and it shows how totally clueless she is about the society that she's living in.

Last edited by viajero on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Hmm.  For lack of better description Empty Re: Hmm. For lack of better description

Post by Zedinmexico Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:51 am

That's an interesting blog. Not so sure she would be accepted here by the locals around me.

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:02 am

Viajera, have you been reading this blog since the beginning?  She has come a longway.  She definitely doesn't live on the shores of Chapala. Her story is about overcoming immigration and being kicked out of the USA,  and choosing her husband  who ia a Mexican citizen and now living in Jaurez.  Also overcoming  crack addition and raising a family. Everyday she drives to El Paso to work. She is an American citizen by birth.
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:08 am

espíritu del lago wrote:Viajera, have you been reading this blog since the beginning?  She has come a longway.  She definitely doesn't live on the shores of Chapala. Her story is about overcoming immigration and being kicked out of the USA,  and choosing her husband  who ia a Mexican citizen and now living in Jaurez.  Also overcoming  crack addition and raising a family. Everyday she drives to El Paso to work. She is an American citizen by birth.
So what,she's still clueless,and yes I have read her blog before.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Otter Latté Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 am

I have not read her blog before. In this post at least, she sounds as though she is angry and hostile, trying to mask it with humor. I swear here (in the Octagon), on my own Facebook timeline, in my own home. However, when I am in public (actually or virtually) I respect the feelings of others. I do not go out of my way to offend. If people do not “use language” (as my sweet neighbor termed cussing) then I do not either--out of simple respect. It is unnecessary and rude to deliberately say words you know upset others. I expect that from a surly teenager with something to prove, not from an adult assuring us she is comfortable with who she is.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down