INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michoacan Self defense returns avacado farms to owners

+7
Smartalex
Jeff Raybourne
viajero
CHILLIN
Pedro
CheenaGringo
sundown
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michoacan Self defense returns avacado farms to owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Michoacan Self defense returns avacado farms to owners

Post by arbon Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Smartalex wrote:

It's not such an intelligent discussion. Lots of people jumping up and down and hopping mad about something of which they have limited knowledge...and a lot of mindless partisan rhetoric.

¿How much oil do they have?

arbon
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Michoacan Self defense returns avacado farms to owners - Page 2 Empty Re: Michoacan Self defense returns avacado farms to owners

Post by Playaboy Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:26 pm

I just returned from Los Angeles. One of the major supermarkets was advertising "Mexican Avocados" for 49 cents each in their weekly ad last week.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:52 pm

Just this afternoon, Mexican Haas Avocados were 4 for $5USD at our Albertsons! Real surprise with the Super Bowl on Sunday!

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim W Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:04 pm

They are the small haas though!
Jim W
Jim W
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Whenever I need it!

Back to top Go down

Post by CheenaGringo Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:18 pm

And what does that work out to if calculating by the kilo?

CheenaGringo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Playaboy Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:14 am

I am visiting friends in Michoacan. They told me that the packing houses are only offering growers 6 pesos a kilo. They are losing money at that price. A lot of growers are letting the fruit rot on the tree. In the town I am in I can buy a large crate for 200 pesos.

Playaboy
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2