INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexico Drug Wars on TV tonight - FYI

5 posters

Go down

Mexico Drug Wars on TV tonight - FYI Empty Mexico Drug Wars on TV tonight - FYI

Post by simpsca Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 pm

"MEXICO'S DRUG WAR" WILL PREMIERE JANUARY 21ST ON CNBC
By: Erin Kitzie

(ALL TIMES ARE IN ET)

"Mexico's Drug War" will premiere Friday, January 21st at 10pm. The documentary will repeat that evening at 1am.

The show will also re-air on the following dates:

Saturday, 1/22 at 7pm

Sunday, 1/23 at 11pm

A deadly war is being fought along the U.S. border with more than 30,000 casualties in just four years. "Mexico's Drug War" journeys deep into the heart of a shocking conflict between rival drug cartels' battle over smuggling routes to America. Mexico's government declares war on the gangsters but the only result appears to be an escalation of violence...and the world's most powerful drug runner, Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman eludes them.

About CNBC:
CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage and business information to more than 340 million homes worldwide, including more than 95 million households in the United States and Canada. The network's Business Day programming (weekdays from 5:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and also includes reports from CNBC news bureaus worldwide. Additionally, CNBC viewers can manage their individual investment portfolios and gain additional in-depth information from on-air reports by accessing http://www.cnbc.com.

Members of the media can receive more information about CNBC and its programming on the NBC Universal Media Village Web site at http://nbcumv.com/cnbc/.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Mexico Drug Wars on TV tonight - FYI Empty Re: Mexico Drug Wars on TV tonight - FYI

Post by johninajijic Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:43 pm

The US just blows everything out of proportion as does Canada. Do you think they'll actually tell you that almost all of the killings were at the border towns and that it doesn't occur in any high numbers all over Mexico?

Do you think they'll tell you that almost ALL the killings are between cartels fighting with cartels for control and that those deaths were cartel members and rarely innocent people?

The US and Canadian news media doesn't get it's facts straight. They just want to smear Mexico to keep tourists in the US to spend money there and not here.

The US and Canadian news media are only interested in sensationalism. That's what they get paid to do, facts correct or not. They SUCK.

The Mexican Drug War is spilling into the US. It's about GD time that the lazy assed useless President we have sends National Guard or Army Troops to the border to increase border patrols.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Mexico Drug Wars on TV tonight - FYI Empty Re: Mexico Drug Wars on TV tonight - FYI

Post by hound dog Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:20 pm

johninajijic wrote:
The US and Canadian news media are only interested in sensationalism. That's what they get paid to do, facts correct or not. They SUCK.

The Mexican Drug War is spilling into the US. It's about GD time that the lazy assed useless President we have sends National Guard or Army Troops to the border to increase border patrols.

It´s unfortunate to see John sink into such desperate rhetoric. As of late, he seems to be becoming unhinged here and on other forums. I am off to Chiapas and will not be reading John´s rants in general but I thought it a good time to express my dismay at seeing John come to pieces as demonstrated by the above edited quote.

John; lighten up and you will sound less the fool.

I have been banned from numerous forums so am not trying to preach to you. I value your input and hate to see you devolve into ridiculous self-parody.

Dawg
hound dog
hound dog
Bad Dawg
Bad Dawg

Back to top Go down

Post by johninajijic Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:10 pm

hound dog wrote:
johninajijic wrote:

It´s unfortunate to see John sink into such desperate rhetoric. As of late, he seems to be becoming unhinged here and on other forums. I am off to Chiapas and will not be reading John´s rants in general but I thought it a good time to express my dismay at seeing John come to pieces as demonstrated by the above edited quote.

John; lighten up and you will sound less the fool.

I have been banned from numerous forums so am not trying to preach to you. I value your input and hate to see you devolve into ridiculous self-parody.

Dawg

hound dog - Thank you for your advice. Maybe I best stick to restaurant reviews.
johninajijic
johninajijic
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sometimes

Back to top Go down

Post by martygraw Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Got to agree with Bubba on this one John. Stick to your food thing, and leave the state of the Mexican war on drugs alone.
martygraw
martygraw
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:08 pm

John is very good at restaurant reviews and making lists of useful things. Beyond that he seems poorly informed and highly opinionated -- a woeful combination.

John, please stick with what you do best.
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:03 pm

I just found out that for those of us who have Shaw TV - due to the Canadian programing it's on tomorrow evening at 6pm on CNBC.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by simpsca Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:19 am

Did anyone watch the show? It was not on Shaw when the programing stated it would be.
simpsca
simpsca
Events Reporter
Events Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down