INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemtrails Over Jalisco

+9
Ms.Thang
Fastfox
espíritu del lago
Pedro
Zedinmexico
CanuckBob
Jeff Raybourne
Hensley
gringomojado
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chemtrails Over Jalisco Empty Chemtrails Over Jalisco

Post by gringomojado Sat May 31, 2014 9:13 pm

Any Lakeside dwellers ever see chemtrails over Jalisco?

gm
gringomojado
gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails Over Jalisco Empty Re: Chemtrails Over Jalisco

Post by Hensley Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:09 am

Yes when we are at softball we notice a lot of them.
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Raybourne Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:39 am

Have any Lakesiders seen the great white sharks in the lake?

Jeff Raybourne
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:53 am

Yes, you can see many of them in Chapala on New Years Day.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:10 am

Great white sharks have not been seen in the lake. Weird contrails that start and stop and last much longer than normal can be seen here all the time. Not saying all or any of them are chemtrails cause I don't know but a lot of this stuff can't be explained by weather or plane operations. I have heard they drop some form of aluminum which has been found after chemtrails. Don't know myself. I can't imagine this being kept secret if true. Not sure what to think anymore about anything related to government. Also why are they spraying if they are spraying chemicals on us? It all doesn't make sense to me but looking at what is in the sky what I see doesn't make sense. Yes much of this can be explained by weather conditions but much cannot in my opinion. Once again if true why?????

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:47 am

CanuckBob wrote:Yes, you can see many of them in Chapala on New Years Day.
these?
Chemtrails Over Jalisco Polar_10
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by espíritu del lago Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:49 am

Lolzzz

Good one Neil....
espíritu del lago
espíritu del lago
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:50 am

Pedro wrote:
these?
Chemtrails Over Jalisco Polar_10

Yep, those are them. One is even the very rare "Red Finned" great white..........jajaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringomojado Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Zedinmexico wrote:Great white sharks have not been seen in the lake. Weird contrails that start and stop and last much longer than normal can be seen here all the time. Not saying all or any of them are chemtrails cause I don't know but a lot of this stuff can't be explained by weather or plane operations. I have heard they drop some form of aluminum which has been found after chemtrails. Don't know myself. I can't imagine this being kept secret if true.  Not sure what to think anymore about anything related to government. Also why are they spraying if they are spraying chemicals on us?  It all doesn't make sense to me but looking at what is in the sky what I see doesn't make sense.  Yes much of this can be explained by weather conditions but much cannot in my opinion.   Once again if true why?????

Z

I agree with the strangeness of these. I see them in the Americas, and not like ordinary contrails. I never saw them in China (on rare clear days). They are getting more prolific,but few people notice the obvious.

GM
gringomojado
gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeff Raybourne Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:58 pm

Great white sharks. Not old white farts.

Jeff Raybourne
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:37 pm

You're such a fart smella...I mean smart fella....jaja.
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Chemtrails Over Jalisco Empty Chem Trails

Post by Fastfox Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:17 pm

gringomojado wrote:
Zedinmexico wrote:Great white sharks have not been seen in the lake. Weird contrails that start and stop and last much longer than normal can be seen here all the time. Not saying all or any of them are chemtrails cause I don't know but a lot of this stuff can't be explained by weather or plane operations. I have heard they drop some form of aluminum which has been found after chemtrails. Don't know myself. I can't imagine this being kept secret if true.  Not sure what to think anymore about anything related to government. Also why are they spraying if they are spraying chemicals on us?  It all doesn't make sense to me but looking at what is in the sky what I see doesn't make sense.  Yes much of this can be explained by weather conditions but much cannot in my opinion.   Once again if true why?????

Z

I agree with the strangeness of these. I see them in the Americas, and not like ordinary contrails. I never saw them in China (on rare clear days). They are getting more prolific,but few people notice the obvious.  As to the why, I think you would be safer doing a bit of research on this on your own.  

GM

Well I hate to hear about that going on in Mexico.  I am hoping to get a way from them as they are spraying here in Texas.  There was actually acknowledgement of this activity on one of the local news stations here a while back.  I have actually done some research on this topic as well.

Last edited by Fastfox on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Fastfox
Fastfox
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ms.Thang Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Why are conspiracy theories so popular these days? I just find it difficult to believe that ¨The Man¨is spraying chemicals all over us because I don´t see where there is profit or gain in it. What´s the deal?

Ms.Thang
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Ms.Thang wrote:Why are conspiracy theories so popular these days? I just find it difficult to believe that ¨The Man¨is spraying chemicals all over us because I don´t see where there is profit or gain in it. What´s the deal?
Beware of the black helicopters spreading chemtrails....

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Twain

Back to top Go down

Post by gringomojado Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:08 pm

viajero wrote:
Ms.Thang wrote:Why are conspiracy theories so popular these days? I just find it difficult to believe that ¨The Man¨is spraying chemicals all over us because I don´t see where there is profit or gain in it. What´s the deal?
Beware of the black helicopters spreading chemtrails....

I have only seen high flying white jetliners/cargo planes (only have cockpit windows. These were over Montana and also Illinois. Can't remember them in GDL area, but then I was looking at other things than the sky!
gm
gringomojado
gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by gringomojado Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:10 pm

Fastfox wrote:
gringomojado wrote:

Z

I agree with the strangeness of these. I see them in the Americas, and not like ordinary contrails. I never saw them in China (on rare clear days). They are getting more prolific,but few people notice the obvious.  As to the why, I think you would be safer doing a bit of research on this on your own.  

GM

Well I hate to hear about that going on in Mexico.  I am hoping to get a way from them as they are spraying here in Texas.  There was actually acknowledgement of this activity on one of the local news stations here a while back.  I have actually done some research on this topic as well.

Please share some of your research,unless you plan to make a profit from it,if so, save me a book!
gm
gringomojado
gringomojado
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Is this the Twilight Zone??

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Yep, it sure is. Secret government spraying and little green men.

Beam me up Scotty............there is nothing to see here.

Basta 
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:05 pm

CanuckBob wrote:Yep, it sure is. Secret government spraying and little green men.

Beam me up Scotty............there is nothing to see here.

Basta 
indeed!
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by zenwoodle Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:04 pm

That may be why we lost the futbol game.  Beer 
zenwoodle
zenwoodle
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sarcastic, but nobody seems to get it

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:39 am

So it is easy just to dismiss something. Yes I use to be close minded like many of you folks. Try doing some reading and look up.  Heck they have a whole bunch of spray planes in Europe. You can see pictures on the internet. Who knows they may be there to stop Anthrax/something I don't know. But something is weird and more and more folks are seeing it. Some folks are saying that this with HARP (another program with large broadcast antenna arrays pointing up, one in Alaska) and the spraying is a weather modifying experiment. Some people say it is a program to use weather as a weapon.  Of course all of this stuff is probably not true but what if even some of it is true?

Z

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:42 am

Zedinmexico wrote:So it is easy just to dismiss something. Yes I use to be close minded like many of you folks.
There is a difference between being skeptical and being close minded.

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastfox Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:06 am

I just don't see the humor in having chemicals sprayed in the air that affects everyone. In answer to whether or not there is profit and benefit for someone to do this--yes. Here in Texas above where we live, we see planes making the criss-cross patterns for dropping the chemicals. At first, I thought this was nonsense as well. If someone really wants to know, then he/she can do some personal research to verify that this is not a theory.

There is a saying from Arthur Schopenhauer that truth goes through three stages: "First it is ridiculed, second it is fiercely opposed, third it becomes self-evident."
Fastfox
Fastfox
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by viajero Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:35 am

Fastfox wrote:  Here in Texas above where we live, we see planes making the criss-cross patterns for dropping the chemicals.
I used to think that it might be something in the water in Texas that produced so many nut jobs,now I'm thinking that maybe it's all the chemicals they're spraying on you folks..

viajero
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:58 am

viajero wrote:
Fastfox wrote:  Here in Texas above where we live, we see planes making the criss-cross patterns for dropping the chemicals.
I used to think that it might be something in the water in Texas that produced so many nut jobs,now I'm thinking that maybe it's all the chemicals they're spraying on you folks..
beauty-eh!-SNORK! you fergot that someone on here from the pnw was probly getting more than ornary rain on their head as well.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next