INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telcel billing glitch - yes, it's our fault; no, we're not going to fix it

+14
Mad_Max
Rosa Venus
David
jrm30655
rs6000
brigitte
windrider17
CanuckBob
Intercasa
solajijic
Pedro
lobita
Zedinmexico
TrueBrit
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Telcel billing glitch - yes, it's our fault; no, we're not going to fix it - Page 2 Empty Re: Telcel billing glitch - yes, it's our fault; no, we're not going to fix it

Post by Kottke Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:04 pm

In the news:

http://www.ibtimes.com/t-mobile-phone-scam-overcharged-customers-hundreds-millions-while-company-profited-ftc-1616952

Kottke

Back to top Go down

Telcel billing glitch - yes, it's our fault; no, we're not going to fix it - Page 2 Empty Re: Telcel billing glitch - yes, it's our fault; no, we're not going to fix it

Post by lobita Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:42 am

Kottke wrote:In the news:

http://www.ibtimes.com/t-mobile-phone-scam-overcharged-customers-hundreds-millions-while-company-profited-ftc-1616952

Well that's disappointing. I had thought T-Mobile was the best (from a consumer standpoint) of the US telecom companies, but apparently not.
lobita
lobita
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBrit Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:18 am

I have never considered any business as being on my side, but I did believe at the dance, if they stepped on my toes, they would apologize. As much as I can understand their side, Telcel believes I haven't lost anything - I have the minutes they bought for me. They are very happy to move those minutes around as I wish, and I have taken advantage of that and am ok with the outcome (do I really have a choice not to be ok with it?). But I don't know what to do about their system glitch that is waiting to bite someone else. I will, of course, rationalize, with a large degree of certainty, that there is absolutely nothing that I will ever be able to do to effect any resolution whatsoever of this problem. So my future apologies to the next victim.

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2