INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somewhere in Mexico a woman earns her place in heaven...

+5
SunFan
kipissippi
slainte39
Rubia
Smartalex
9 posters

Go down

Somewhere in Mexico a woman earns her place in heaven... Empty Somewhere in Mexico a woman earns her place in heaven...

Post by Smartalex Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:29 am

Smartalex
Smartalex
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in Mexico a woman earns her place in heaven... Empty Re: Somewhere in Mexico a woman earns her place in heaven...

Post by Rubia Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:35 am

Nice! Thanks.

Rubia

Humor : Straight up, slightly dirty, two olives.

Back to top Go down

Somewhere in Mexico a woman earns her place in heaven... Empty Re: Somewhere in Mexico a woman earns her place in heaven...

Post by slainte39 Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:49 am

Compassion right in the belly of "The Beast".....
....while the politicians NOB continue posturing.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by kipissippi Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:59 pm

One of the true unsung heroes. She can't save them all...but she does all she can. That's a hero to me.
kipissippi
kipissippi
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : goofy

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Very moving.

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:17 pm

There is a whole lot more than one hero down there. Many people try to help and right there on the picture you can see men doing the same thing. Unfortunately the problem is enormous and you have to wonder how it could be handled. It is just awful.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by FMercik Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:27 pm

This helps to restore my faith in human nature. Extraordinary kindness and compassion!
FMercik
FMercik

Back to top Go down

Post by SunFan Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:48 pm

The migration from South America to the USA is just the beginning of what will happen when climate change takes more apparent effect - floods, rising sea levels, droughts, desertification, tornadoes, hurricanes.

I wish all the G8 countries' politicians would address how best to prepare rather than their disingenuous posturing on reducing emissions.

What say ye fellow Lakesiders?

SunFan
SunFan
SunFan
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : None....no I'm joking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:49 pm

Amen Sun Fan amen!

“When the people lead, the leaders will follow.” Gandhi

Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:58 pm

The migracion is mostly from Central America and good luck on solving any problems there.
I did not see any overjoyed people at the sight of all the kids coming in and I doubt that there will be rejoicing at the coming of adults there either.
By the way the climate in Central America is in many cases better than in Texas or Arizona so maybe it will be people from Texas and Arizona that will have to move to Central America. Very Happy 

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosa Venus Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:13 pm

I forget where I saw it, but that piece of video (without the emotional music) was part of a longer video that showed groups of people putting together the dispensas. This is such a sad and horrible situation. Good for those people who are doing whatever they can to help others less fortunate.
Rosa Venus
Rosa Venus
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : The funny kind

Back to top Go down

Post by brigitte Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:43 am

Yes there are some people helping out , thank God. I know several people who hav taken migrants in as well but there ae so many of them,,it s an awful situation.

brigitte
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down