INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RFC number. Do you have one? Do you need one? Do you want one?

3 posters

Go down

RFC number.  Do you have one?  Do you need one?  Do you want one? Empty RFC number. Do you have one? Do you need one? Do you want one?

Post by TrueBrit Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:31 pm

I tried to get a factura from my doctor so I could submit a claim to my US health insurer. He told me that in order to supply me with a factura, I need a RFC number.
He told me...

"I will need an RFC number from each of the persons who is being issued a FACTURA. This is a number that is given to you by the SAT (aka HACIENDA (Mexico´s version of the IRS)). I think that in some instances some people are able to easily find it out without having to contact the SAT directly."

First I have heard of RFC, SAT, HACIENDA, etc. Has anyone else faced this?

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

RFC number.  Do you have one?  Do you need one?  Do you want one? Empty Re: RFC number. Do you have one? Do you need one? Do you want one?

Post by Intercasa Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:50 pm

He may be able to give you a factura with a generic public RFC and then list your name under the details, it can be done. We can get your RFC if you have a CURP and if you do not have one we can get you a CURP
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

RFC number.  Do you have one?  Do you need one?  Do you want one? Empty Re: RFC number. Do you have one? Do you need one? Do you want one?

Post by tapalpatom Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:57 am

Ask him for a "nota de venta". It is a sales receipt that while not accepted for fiscal purposes in Mexico, may well be by your insurance company in the US.

tapalpatom

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBrit Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:21 pm

It sounds more trouble than what my insurance co needs. Regarding my CURP, the good people at Intercasa are getting me one as I write.

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down