INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are people using for Mexican Auto Insurance

+7
Pedro
David
MexicoPete
Oldyfeliz
Ezzie
slainte39
Rolly
11 posters

Go down

Who are people using for Mexican Auto Insurance Empty Who are people using for Mexican Auto Insurance

Post by Sherman Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 pm

Sometime in the not too distant future I need to get Mexican Auto Ins for a MX plated car.
For years, I've used Lewis and Lewis for my foreign plated car ... No complaints, but no claims either.
I now see that they insure Mexican Vehicles ... and they carry Qualitas, which has been suggested. I am not interested in using Bellon lakeside, but would consider other agents lakeside or in Guadalajara ....

Recommendations, comments, 'never use', or wise advise sought ....

S. Very Happy

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Who are people using for Mexican Auto Insurance Empty Re: Who are people using for Mexican Auto Insurance

Post by Rolly Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:39 pm

My friends use AXA.
Rolly
Rolly
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Weird

http://rollybrook.com

Back to top Go down

Who are people using for Mexican Auto Insurance Empty Re: Who are people using for Mexican Auto Insurance

Post by slainte39 Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Been with Parker Ins. in Riberas  for years. No claims, so no problems, and the premiums seem fair.
That's the best I can say.

slainte39
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezzie Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Are you looking for a recommendation of an Agent OR an Insurance company? Qualitas is one of the better Insurance companies for this area (they have an office and an adjuster that work out of the Chapala office). As far as an "Agent" goes, there are many of them that offer the Qualitas products including Lewis & Lewis, Bellon, Tip Corp., etc. Take your pick.

Ezzie
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Aka "El Grillo"

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldyfeliz Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:40 pm

My Mexican wife has an account with Banamex, and the Mexican Insurance on a Mexican plated car was much less than those
mentioned above. Maximum coverage....

Oldyfeliz
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:39 am

I was mostly interested in the insurance companies, rather than the agent. I was not clear on that ... but, I got what I needed. Thanks .....

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:41 am

Rolly wrote:My friends use AXA.

For lakeside, AXA means Jesus Tejeda, an agent in Guadalajara who has been around a long time and a pretty reputation.

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:52 am

Sherman wrote:
Rolly wrote:My friends use AXA.

For lakeside, AXA means Jesus Tejeda, an agent in Guadalajara who has been around a long time and a pretty reputation.
jesus has been our agent for many years.
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by MexicoPete Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:06 pm

Remember that an Agent works for just one company and he is an agent of that company (and Jesus works for a good insurance company, by the way).

I would go to a Brokerage firm like Parkers. They can go to any number of insurance companies and choose the coverage that is best for your needs which isn't always from the same company every year.
MexicoPete
MexicoPete
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Jesus Tejeda is a broker, not an agent.  He reps many companies including Allianz who provides out medican insurance.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:52 pm

David wrote:Jesus Tejeda is a broker, not an agent.  He reps many companies including Allianz who provides out medican insurance.
thanks,that's what i thought. i shouldn't have called him an "agent".
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:04 pm

That's good information for me.
I did not realize that Jesus is a broker.
I appreciate the fact that he has been able to retain a good reputation over years for his work with lakeside residents.

Many of the others seem to appear on the scene, collect their fees from the new policies they sell and then the reputation declines.

In any event ... thanks for the info. It gives me a good start in looking for new insurance!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by LaLnMX Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:09 am

Does anyone have the contact information for AXA / Jesus Tejeda?

LaLnMX
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:24 am

jtejeda17@hotmail.com
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by LaLnMX Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:29 am

Thanks, David!

LaLnMX
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:35 am

I get mine from S&S. They sell a couple of brands.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by David Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:38 am

Until you've had an accident or claim under your health policy you won't know how good an advocate your agent will be.
David
David
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Zedinmexico Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:15 pm

David we are talking about car insurance. Point is still valid.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by LaDeDi Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:17 pm

I use Parker - Greta Parker lives here and has access to the best insurers .... we are very lucky to have good people and companies from which to choose

LaDeDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down