INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Holistic Health Coach

Go down

Private Holistic Health Coach Empty Private Holistic Health Coach

Post by jrae1983 Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:53 am

Greetings Lakeside!

My family and I have just relocated to Ajijic. We love it here! What a beautiful little piece of the world you've found to retire. I hope to be here for some time and raise my boys here as well. I am excited to be a part of this community.

I'm a young mother of 2 very special boys, I am a Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, Holistic Health Coach, Yoga Therapy Instructor, and the founder of Yoga Veda Institute, an international school of Yoga and Ayurveda.

My personal coaching website is www.jackyrae.com I offer a few very special clients the ability to improve their health 10 fold using a multi-level approach to wellness including diet, stress reduction, exercise, meditation, breath-work, energy work, massage therapy, and much more.

My husband and I have been running our own center in Thailand for the last 4 years. Here we will begin our private instruction in yoga as therapy, meditation instruction and breath work. Our school's website is www.yogavedalife.com just in case you want to check out all the things we do for our clients.

Our approach is a wonderful compliment to any health program and does not contradict any current or ongoing treatment plan.

If you are at all interested in taking control of your health through, private health coaching, private yoga, Ayurveda, cooking classes, or just want to chat, please shoot me an email me at info@yogavedalife.com or just give me a call 331-039-8289

All the best Lakeside! Love it here! Thanks for sharing this beautiful space with my family!

Jackie

jrae1983

Back to top Go down