INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letra CH Restoran Del Mar

2 posters

Go down

Letra CH Restoran Del Mar  Empty Letra CH Restoran Del Mar

Post by WDBarr Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:52 am

I had never heard of this place until recently, and even after reading some reviews, it took us forever to find it.
Letra CH, Restoran Del Mar is located on the road to San Nicholas, on the corner where you would turn to head back up towards Soriana's. I drove by a number of times before I realized that this was the restaurant I was looking for.

We tried it out on a Thursday night with a few friends. We had the place to ourselves. The dining area was up a flight of stairs, which may pose a problem for some. The dining room is under a thatched roof and is open air. The menu is unique, with the choice of appetizer, entrée and side dish for one price. We were amazed at the quality of the dishes that came out of the kitchen.

This is a family owned operation, and they also run a boutique hotel and spa behind the restaurant. We were all really impressed and one of our companions said it was the best food she had eaten since moving lakeside, over a year ago.

See the full review and pictures of the food here
http://www.lakechapalarestaurantguide.blogspot.mx/2014/10/letra-ch-restoran-del-mar.html

We highly recommend this restaurant. It doesn't look like much on the outside, but trust me, the food is outstanding.

WDBarr
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Letra CH Restoran Del Mar  Empty Re: Letra CH Restoran Del Mar

Post by Lady Otter Latté Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:44 pm

I second this. Great food, beautiful view and wonderful people. The wine is good too.
Lady Otter Latté
Lady Otter Latté
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Biting

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum