INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent incident

3 posters

Go down

Recent incident Empty Recent incident

Post by CanuckBob Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Here is a report on a recent incident. Apparently this couple owned a local restaurant in Chapala. This was translated into English.

Chapala, Jalisco (24/FEB/2011) .- A couple carrying a firearm and drugs was arrested by members of the Public Security Department of State, in the town of Chapala.

The Public Security Ministry said Jalisco at the intersection of Avenida Francisco I. Madero and fishers in the Chapala municipal, state elements observed a 2007 model truck, Pearl and JN13963 plates, approached by a couple who, by observing official unit attempted to withdraw in haste from the place, an attitude that caught the attention of the military and proceeded to review precaution.

He noted that when doing the review who was driving the truck, who said his name was Salvador Real Lopez, 40, found him in the right front pants pocket a plastic wrapper containing marijuana, weighing approximately 20 grams total.

He noted that the floor of the passenger seat had a gun squad type conversion Super 9mm 38 caliber, with its own charger supplied with three rounds to gauge.

He added that in the glove compartment of the truck had an extra charger without supplies and 10 cartridges of caliber 38 super, six 0.45-caliber, five 22-gauge, and a set of chrome rims captors, and in the back seat was a blue ballistic vest ocean.

Is now under arrest was accompanied by his wife Ermilda Carrera Lopez, 35, both residing at Avenida de los Patos, in the municipality.

The detainees, along with the firearm, ammunition, drugs and vehicle were available to a Federal prosecutor, who is responsible for determining the status of the accused.
Listen
Read phoneticallyDictionary - View detailed dictionary
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Recent incident Empty Re: Recent incident

Post by Intercasa Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Weird, I met him, he owns the wood shop by Soriana and did my doors years ago and ran for town mayor within his party. Shocking news. Having guns I can understand but drugs????? Bad shit for someone who is employed and has things going for them.
Intercasa
Intercasa
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Barbed wit

Back to top Go down

Post by CanuckBob Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:50 pm

Now 20 grams of weed is not even an ounce. Is that more than what is currently allowed (or at least decriminalized)?
CanuckBob
CanuckBob
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Sick and twisted

https://casadecomo.mx

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:51 am

CanuckBob wrote:Now 20 grams of weed is not even an ounce. Is that more than what is currently allowed (or at least decriminalized)?

I believe the decriminalized amount is 5 grams. Weed is not even considered a "drug" by my definition. Such a travesty that anyone could make such a deal over pot - like being arrested for carrying an ounce of herbal tea.

I would make it a personal policy to not go out in public carrying more than the decriminalized amount, but sufficient quantities for home consumption must be obtained from outide sources. Growing it in your own home garden is considered Manufacturing and carries heavy penalties - though having such penalties is a product of corruption itself and put into place to "protect" industries that legally pander and peddle much more dangerous substances.

If there was any reason I might consider taking up arms and defending what is good and right in this world it would be to secure the right of ownership of my own body.
Peter
Peter
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Ironic

http://amigo.foroactivo.mx/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down