INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VILLA INFANTIL LUNCH BUNCH

2 posters

Go down

VILLA INFANTIL LUNCH BUNCH Empty VILLA INFANTIL LUNCH BUNCH

Post by brercottage385 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:34 pm

Volunteers Needed for Villa Infantil's "Lunch Bunch" Program!

Our dedicated group of "Lunch Buncher's" need additional volunteers! Volunteers purchase, prepare, and provide a nutritious yet "child friendly" lunch for the 30 children who make the orphanage their loving home.

Madre Paty and Sisters Mari and Blanca would like to invite Lake Chapala area residents, visiting snowbirds (as well as any friends and family who are visiting), to give them a much needed helping hand. This can be on a one-time basis, part-time basis, or full-time basis. You can team up with friends, or with someone already on our list, or prepare lunch on your own. Our "Lunch Bunch" coordinator can tailor your volunteer experience to suit your needs.

"Lunch Buncher's" enjoy interacting and getting to know the children of Villa Infantil. Your help with this program provides a respite for the Madre and Sisters each week and helps defray the cost of providing meals 3 times a day for these growing youngsters. It's a great opportunity to learn more about the orphanage, practice your Spanish while the little ones practice their English, and you will be heartily thanked for your efforts by 30 of the most endearing smiles you'll ever see.

For more information on the volunteer lunch program and how you might help contact: Connie at (376) 765-3839
For more information on Villa Infantil (it's mission, location, and vision) please visit www.friendsofvillainfantil.org.

brercottage385

Back to top Go down

VILLA INFANTIL LUNCH BUNCH Empty Re: VILLA INFANTIL LUNCH BUNCH

Post by Pedro Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:30 pm

this is a worthwhile orphanage to support! once i am over my latest medical issue i will get my biker amigos to give regular support.
buenos suerte
Pedro
Pedro
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down