INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you think the traffic in Ajijic/Chapala is bad, check this out

4 posters

Go down

If you think the traffic in Ajijic/Chapala is bad, check this out Empty If you think the traffic in Ajijic/Chapala is bad, check this out

Post by sampati Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UEIn8GJIg0E?rel=0
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

If you think the traffic in Ajijic/Chapala is bad, check this out Empty Re: If you think the traffic in Ajijic/Chapala is bad, check this out

Post by Mainecoons Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:10 am

At first I thought I was watching the traffic in the Superlake parking lot.

LOL
Mainecoons
Mainecoons
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Mad Magazine

Back to top Go down

If you think the traffic in Ajijic/Chapala is bad, check this out Empty Re: If you think the traffic in Ajijic/Chapala is bad, check this out

Post by sampati Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:13 am

Mainecoons wrote:At first I thought I was watching the traffic in the Superlake parking lot.

LOL

It reminds me of that circle in Guad. Can't tell you how many times we went around that circle trying to get where we needed to go.
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony_In_Mexico Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:28 am

I'm confused. Who thinks the traffic is bad here? I'm from Florida. Traffic here is friendly and sparse.

Tony_In_Mexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Consistantly misunderstood

Back to top Go down

Post by sampati Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:38 am

Tony_In_Mexico wrote:I'm confused.  Who thinks the traffic is bad here?  I'm from Florida.  Traffic here is friendly and sparse.

I live in Florida now, this traffic pattern looks like the Publix parking lots here, especially during the high season.
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hensley Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:39 am

Reminds me of a couple of places in Guadalajara.
Hensley
Hensley
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by sampati Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:44 am

Hensley wrote:Reminds me of a couple of places in Guadalajara.

I know you go to Guad a lot and I give you a lot of credit for driving all over the place there. You are amazing and you could probably make it ok in a traffic situation like the video shows. Hope you guys are doing well, been to PV lately?
sampati
sampati
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down