INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

INSIDE LAKESIDE

Check your spam/junk folder for activation e-mail after you register.
INSIDE LAKESIDE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for US plates, what auto insurance are you using?

5 posters

Go down

for US plates, what auto insurance are you using? Empty for US plates, what auto insurance are you using?

Post by Sherman Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:28 pm

I have used Lewis and Lewis in the past and have not had any problems, but I thought I'd see what my options are for auto insurance on US plated cars.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

S. Beer Beer

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

for US plates, what auto insurance are you using? Empty Re: for US plates, what auto insurance are you using?

Post by RVGRINGO Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:45 pm

We always used AXA from Jesus Tejeda for both our cars, US and the Jalisco plated one too. Great service.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

for US plates, what auto insurance are you using? Empty Re: for US plates, what auto insurance are you using?

Post by Zedinmexico Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:36 am

Nice part of lewis and lewis is the contract is in English and Spanish. I found the price to be good and they have a good underwriter for the insurance. I would have stayed with them but I bought a Mexican plated car and no longer can use them.

Zedinmexico
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Red Dwarf, Marx Brothers, SCTV

Back to top Go down

Post by TrueBrit Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:46 pm

We use Lewis and Lewis - but fortunately we haven't had to call on their services yet.

TrueBrit
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherman Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:53 pm

I just signed up with Jesus Tejeda. I have used him before and know he's a good agent. In the past, Lewis and Lewis came in with a much better price than AXA. This time, for some reason not known to me, AXA and the Qualitas obtained through Lewis and Lewis was very close ... so I went with Jesus.

Thanks for the input!!

Sherman
Share Holder
Share Holder

Humor : Great sense of Humor!! I live here!!

Back to top Go down

Post by RVGRINGO Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:02 pm

We used Jesus Tejeda for our many years in Mexico and his service was excellent.

RVGRINGO
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamingo Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Until we got a Mexican plated car, we used Lewis & Lewis. We did have occasion to use their services and were very pleased overall.
Flamingo
Flamingo
Share Holder
Share Holder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down